Why aren't my pancakes fluffy
Why aren't my pancakes browning properly?
You seem to be doing all right with the heat and pan. That sounds like a problem with the recipe.
Add more milk (or yogurt or whatever dairy you use) - you need lactose for tanning so soy milk or enzymatically treated cow milk won't work. Also, consider replacing some of the sugar with fructose, HFCS, or glucose syrup as these will brown a little better. Third, make sure they're not too acidic. If this is a baking soda recipe, all you should do is use milk instead of buttermilk or yogurt. If it's a baking soda recipe, add a little more baking soda. If nothing else helps, you can even add a pinch of baking soda to a baking soda recipe, not for rising, just for browning.
The "makes a movie and separates" part might disappear after changing dairy and / or sourdough. If not, make sure you are only lifting at the right moment. The pancake sticks first, then gets loose and then burns. If it's still stuck during the release part, reduce the heat (you should still get enough tan after the measures in the last paragraph). If that doesn't work either, the final step is to enlarge the egg.
An alternative would be to find a better working recipe and follow it instead of adjusting your recipe. You may have to test a few until you find a winner.
- Are all animals coelomate
- What is the CHR function in Excel
- What are angry birds
- How was Palantir as a startup
- Why don't we give our 100
- What rhymes with skill
- How can steel structures be repaired
- What do you think of the Palestinians
- Why shouldn't homosexuality be illegal?
- Can someone tell you about the taxation of AIFs
- India plans to invade Iran
- Why is osier associated with witches
- What are the features of ThreatCop
- What is a FACP Degree in Medicine
- Have good controversial questions
- Which is better Vadodara or Indore
- Create a transparent glass effect in Photoshop
- IITRAM is good for other government students
- What is the purpose of the plenary
- Eating pigeons can lead to love
- What is the future of epistemology
- What are the similarities between music and painting
- What does chemical engineering really teach you
- Has The Thing ever hit the Hulk