Why did Katapa kill Baahubali 1
Why Kattappa didn't kill Bhallaladeva
You may be confusing some of the plot elements here.
Obviously, Kattappa has to serve the throne. Killing or executing someone is the power that Rajmatha Shivagami had. That's why he killed Amrendra.
When Shivagami declared Mahendra as the new king, Kattappa Mahendra had to serve, but Bhallaldeva attacked his mother with an arrow and she fell into the water.
At the time, everyone assumed that Shivagami and Mahendra were dead.Hence, Kattappa must serve Bhallaldeva and because of his vow he could not kill Bhallal for 25 years.
But when he found Mahendra alive, he began to obey him.
Kattappa to Mahendra : We all thought you were dead, but your grandma gave you life by sacrificing her breath.
- What is Urbex Photography
- In what cases is ignorance bliss?
- Kills shrimp frying bacteria
- Exfoliating your lips makes them look bigger
- What is the reputation of The Tribune newspaper
- What is different between the theater and the workshop
- What do you miss when you're lonely
- What is the strangest museum in Nepal
- Is Grand Cayman expensive
- What is convincing writing
- Who invented the condom?
- What is the best card for multiple cryptocurrencies
- Are self-propelled motorcycles safe?
- How does Patrick Kane's technique play
- What is your opinion on Adam Sandler
- Why are there letters in math
- When did Prince George of Denmark die?
- Where can I find the job requirements for Googles
- What do you know about Mayanti Langer
- What are the best atheist skeptic blogs
- How wealthy people split the bill
- What is the Legion of Mary
- What is quantitative geometry
- Pakistan is a predominantly religious country