What is 1 3 1 3 10
Reading time: 4 min
With the help of fractions you can Proportions of sizes be calculated. The simplest example is "Calculate half of ...". To do this, you can divide by or multiply by. But why does it work?
Let's take an example task:
"Calculate half of."
We could just divide now:
But instead of the division, we can also do one Multiplication by a fraction as follows:
We learned that this conversion is allowed by dividing fractions.
We see here that can be replaced with.
In the following, let's calculate a few examples in which we create fractions with fractions.
Example: (1/8) of 1000 kg
You are asked for 1 out of 8 “parts” of the whole of the same size. Our "whole" are those.
Without the fractions, we could do the division directly:.
With the help of the fraction calculation:
Example: (3/8) of 100 m
You are asked for 3 of 8 “parts” of a whole of the same size. Our "whole" are those.
Without the fractions, we could do the division directly:. That is 1 part of 8 parts. However, you will be asked for 3 parts, thus:.
This is faster with the help of the fraction calculation:
Example: (3/20) of 1 hour
You are asked for 3 of 20 “parts” of one hour of the same size.
We solve this with the help of fractions:
Now we can convert the hours into minutes:
Solution: hours correspond to minutes.
- What is political sovereignty
- Why do breakups hurt so much
- How quickly can I learn to draw drawings
- Which is the best preschool in Vellore
- What is pakora employment
- What is the address of the foursquare headquarters
- What research can do in the page ranking
- What is the longest mountain peak in Somalia
- When did Prussia invade Austria?
- Where do algae come from
- How often do women orgasm in porn
- How can anyone monetize a website
- How much entrepreneurship is problem solving
- What are the cons of React Native
- Are audio hypnosis effective
- What are coastal landscapes used for?
- What is the difference between polyester and acrylic
- How to get to Graphic Era University
- Which Crossfit goals have you achieved?
- Why do people long for human interaction
- What kind of soup are you
- What is the relevance of land surveying
- Why does CoreOS use systemd
- Exacerbates the sweating dandruff