Bollywood is based on relentless gossip
Brexit marks a historical turning point, the roots of which go back seventy years. Its consequences will have a long-lasting effect. The UK's decision in favor of Brexit did not erase the smoldering EU debate, but rather divided the country more irreconcilably than ever before. The alleged advantages of Brexit remain vague, but its economic problems are concrete. For its part, the EU is facing an existential crisis.
The author clearly shows how the referendum for Brexit came about and how the result is to be assessed. What approaches is Theresa May pursuing with her cabinet in order to implement the vote of the voters? What are the future prospects for the United Kingdom? What consequences could his departure have for the EU as a whole, but especially for Germany?
The book provides answers to these questions and for the first time sees Brexit as a historical event. It is based on scientific research as well as extensive research and personal interviews. Nobody who is interested in Brexit and its consequences can ignore this book!
About the author
Rudolf G. Adam was a German diplomat for almost forty years. active in Singapore, Beijing and Moscow. He was also a speechwriter for Federal President von Weizsäcker, Vice President of the BND and President of the Federal Academy for Security Policy. Most recently, he headed the embassy in London as Chargé d’Affairs.
Rudolf Adam has known Great Britain for almost 60 years. He is an author, journalist and lecturer in Munich.
Authors and affiliations
- 1.Prien am ChiemseeGermany
About the authors
Rudolf G. Adam was a member of the diplomatic service for almost forty years. He was also able to gather a wealth of experience outside the Foreign Office: In addition to stations in Singapore, Beijing and Moscow, Adam worked as a speechwriter for Federal President von Weizsäcker, Vice President of the Federal Intelligence Service and President of the Federal Academy for Security Policy. Then the way led him back to the embassy in Moscow. He ended his career at the London Embassy, which he most recently headed as Chargé d’Affaires.
Rudolf G. Adam has known Great Britain for almost 60 years. He is an author and journalist, his articles appear regularly in the Cicero and the Süddeutsche Zeitung. He is a lecturer in Munich, gives lectures and is a senior consultant at Berlin Global Advisors.
- Who are some famous conmen from history
- RimWorld is a strategy game
- Are you a single woman
- How often are IAF officers transferred?
- Is it correct to say fish
- Why can't a static class be instantiated
- A protein shake will give me energy
- How is the US President compensated
- Can you take dream interpretations seriously
- What are some properties of isotropic steel
- What are some examples of orbitals
- Is LG G4 a good smartphone
- Is Katy Perry stupid
- What exactly is an assault weapon
- What is a dissolved substance
- Where are the semantic web applications
- How alone are you
- What type of life insurance is best
- What is mutual fund investing
- Is it illegal to vape at 15?
- Cats have a theory of the mind
- How do I find free parking spaces everywhere
- What is God, God's particle
- What makes GitHub so special