How is a summer internship
Summer internship for law students
Summer internship 2021
for law students
STAIGER Rechtsanwälte AG is a law firm based in Zurich that caters to national and international clients. For more than fifty years we have been providing advice to companies and private individuals at the highest legal level in the areas of private and commercial law. Our employees are team players and are characterized by a high level of enthusiasm for client care and solving complex legal tasks.
From August 16 to September 10, 2021, we offer law students who are studying for a master’s degree or who are about to do so, for a four-week summer internship in our office. During the internship you will get a direct insight into our law firm and its activities. You will take part in a practical training program and will be accompanied by our competent lawyers, will work on legal cases independently and as part of a team, and will have extensive opportunities to take part in the firm's activities.
If you are enthusiastic about such an internship, please send your application with the usual documents to the following address by February 21, 2021:
STAIGER Rechtsanwälte AG
Mrs. Nina Fröhling
- Why can't I stop asking
- Is organic food safe and useful
- Is there cholesterol in cashew nuts?
- Are Weber grills worth it
- Does Geico have RV insurance
- How do I make a meth bong
- How to soften chicken
- What does it mean when scars itch
- How popular is Anberlin
- Which browser has a high speed of light
- Can someone lead a lonely interesting life
- What is the collective word of the cows
- Do you think this video is fake?
- Chicago has good ethnic restaurants
- The Irish hate Pink Floyd
- How was your YouTube comment pinned
- What percentage of Pakistanis support the US
- Why are TNA wrestlers moving to WWE
- Why do red blood cells look red?
- How yogis float in the air
- GMOs are consumed in North Korea
- Methanone is possible
- What does ragu mean in Italian
- What are the benefits of cold showers