What is the latest NEET regulation
A new corona regulation has been in effect in Baden-Württemberg since Monday (March 29). What is still allowed? All current corona rules at a glance.
Update, March 28th: The state of Baden-Württemberg published a new corona regulation today (March 28). The new rules are valid from Monday (March 29th) throughout Baden-Württemberg. What has changed, what is still allowed, what relaxations and restrictions are there? echo24.de* has summarized the current Corona rules for Baden-Württemberg so that you can see everything important at a glance.
Corona regulation Baden-Württemberg: These rules apply from Monday
There will be no special regulations or special relaxations over the Easter holidays *. But it is indirectly relaxed, because: There will be no tightening of the contact restrictions for the "emergency brake"! The following changes apply from Monday, March 29th, in Baden-Württemberg according to the current Corona regulation in addition to the existing regulations:
- When people outside the household are traveling in the car, all occupants are required to wear a mask (medical mask or FFP2 / KN95 / N95 mask). Couples who do not live together are also considered to be one household here.
- No tightening of the contact restrictions for the "emergency brake". Here the general rule remains: a maximum of five people from no more than two households. Children up to and including 14 years of age do not count. Couples who do not live together are considered one household.
- If a negative COVID-19 rapid test is required, it must be carried out and evaluated by trained third parties or carried out and evaluated under the supervision of a trained third party.
- In urban and rural districts with a stable 7-day incidence below 50, libraries and archives, analogous to museums, are allowed to open without restrictions.
- The book trade is no longer part of everyday retail. The corresponding Click & Collect or Click & Meet regulations now also apply to him, depending on the 7-day incidence. The state is thus implementing a ruling by the Baden-Württemberg Administrative Court.
In addition to the new Corona regulations, the old rules will remain in place. The emergency brake should also continue to apply in the event of a 7-day incidence of over 100 new infections per 100,000 inhabitants over several days. The emergency brake is now pulling in more and more urban and rural districts in Baden-Württemberg. The Corona hotspot Schwäbisch Hall * is currently struggling the most: The circle has cracked the 400 mark and is close to a 7-day incidence of 500.
The model project in the city of Tübingen will initially continue until April 18. The state is also planning to implement further pilot projects where possible, for example in the cultural sector. Depending on the corona rapid tests, openings could possibly also be implemented throughout Baden-Württemberg in the future.
Current corona rules for Baden-Württemberg: What is forbidden, what is allowed?
Update, March 25th: Since this week, tougher rules have been in place in Baden-Württemberg. But: On Monday there was also a Corona summit of the federal and state heads *. And: Exactly one day before, the 7-day incidence in the country exceeded the critical value of 100. After the government meeting was interrupted for hours, tough rules were announced early Tuesday morning. However, Angela Merkel rowed back on Wednesday - and overturned the planned Easter rest for Germany *. The current Corona rules for Baden-Württemberg has echo24.de* summarized in an overview.
Baden-Württemberg: An overview of the current corona rules
Original text, March 21: After months of lockdown, the joy of Merkel's opening plan was great. Hairdressers, tattoo parlors, nail salons and other body-hugging service providers, including retail in many places, were allowed to reopen. But the joy did not last long. Because shortly after the generous openings, the incidence and new infections in Baden-Württemberg * shot up again rapidly.
This circumstance prompted Baden-Württemberg's Prime Minister Winfried Kretschmann (Greens) to revise and tighten the current Corona regulation *, such as echo24.de* already reported. All changes to the corona measures apply from Monday, March 22nd. Whether the rules will stay the same or whether new measures will be decided will be decided at the federal-state meeting *, also on Monday.
New corona regulation in Baden-Württemberg: Kretschmann tightened current corona measure
Baden-Württemberg's Prime Minister Winfried Kretschmann (Greens) has announced a tightening of the corona requirements due to the increasing number of infections. "You have to expect that things will be taken back and tightened," said the Green politician on Friday in Stuttgart. From Monday, March 22nd, some corona easing but also tightening will come into force in Baden-Württemberg. Changes to the Corona Regulation at a glance:
Expansion of the extended mask requirement (medical mask or FFP2 / KN95 / N95 mask) to primary and secondary schools for pupils and teachers. MODIFICATION: There is no exception for children from 6 to 14 years of age when wearing a mask. Instead of a so-called everyday mask, children now also have to wear a medical or FFP2 / KN95 / N95 mask. In plain language: wearing a fabric mask is no longer permitted. Medical masks or FFP2 masks are mandatory from Monday, March 22nd. This change does not relate exclusively to the school, but also applies, among other things, to public transport, shopping, in closed rooms that are intended for the public or for the public.
Mask requirement for staff in daycare centers, elementary school support classes, after-school care centers, school kindergartens - except in exclusive contact with the children. The institutions can decide on further regulations independently.
At the secondary schools in the 5th and 6th grades as well as in the final grades there is already a mask requirement in class. Again, everyday masks will no longer be sufficient from Monday.
Education and supervision:
Daycare centers are open to regular operation under pandemic conditions. Classroom teaching takes place in primary schools. However, attendance is still suspended.
MODIFICATION: Admission of alternating lessons to maintain the distance requirement for grades 5 and 6 as well as at all grades of the special needs education and counseling centers (SBBZ) with the special needs mental development, physical and motor development as well as SBBZ with other special needs with these courses.
Tutoring can take place in groups of up to five students in attendance. The extended mask requirement also applies here.
Music, art and youth art schools may offer lessons within the framework of the applicable contact restrictions. In an urban or rural district with a 7-day incidence of over 100 on three consecutive days, lessons may only take place online (emergency brake).
Ballet and dance schools close to the public. Low-contact training with a maximum of five people from no more than two households is permitted. The children of the two households up to and including 14 years are not included. Couples who do not live together are considered one household.
Bad news for all community colleges. Because according to the new Corona regulation, they have to close again. Visiting libraries and archives is still allowed, but with prior booking of an appointment and documentation of the contact details.
Corona regulation from March 22nd: Drive-in cinemas are allowed to open - exit restrictions in BaWü with an incidence of 100
In addition, the head of government of Baden-Württemberg assumes that it will not be the case that urban and rural districts can independently decide on openings depending on the incidence. In addition, the residents of hotspot regions would have to take tough measures such as exit restrictions. From Monday, March 22nd, the new Corona regulation stipulates that the city and rural districts must implement a nightly exit restriction from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. This comes into force when the 7-day incidence of 100 new infections per 100,000 inhabitants is exceeded for seven days in a row with a diffuse infection and further regional measures have not led to a decrease.
Culture and leisure facilities also remain closed. These include: studios, excursion boats, camping and mobile home sites, discos and clubs, amusement parks and much more.
Culture and leisure activities
In addition to outdoor playgrounds and betting offices (“Click & Collect” and “Click & Meet”), galleries, museums and memorials may remain open. MODIFICATION: From March 22nd, drive-in cinemas are allowed to reopen. Car concerts and car theaters can also take place again.
In addition, there is a relaxation in physiotherapy and occupational therapy, speech therapy and podiatry as well as medical foot care. From Monday, March 22nd, a quick test will no longer be required in these areas, even if a mask cannot be worn during treatment. *echo24.de is an offer from IPPEN.MEDIA.
List of rubric lists: © IMAGO / Ralph Peters
- How did Smetana and Janacek get along?
- Are car tires vegan
- Why do seeds need light to grow?
- There are delivery apps in Colima, Mexico
- There is Christian terrorism all over the world
- Why does SO4 2 not dissolve in acids
- How to build a wooden balcony
- How can anyone monetize a website
- Who are they at Queens birthday party
- Can someone get rich in China?
- What is hybridization in benzene
- Why does my ear hurt
- What is it like to take SSRIs
- What's the best Whitney Houston song
- What are famous football rivalries in Poland
- How does arbitrage trading work
- How is the price of futures determined
- Which factors influence the gender-specific stratification in society?
- What is meant by gag?
- What is MagicBricks 1
- 12 hours is enough for intermittent fasting
- How does the brewing of tea and coffee work
- Why teamwork is important in cricket games
- How were the Ural Mountains formed
- Protein powder causes baldness
- All cheap modeling agencies for children
- How good is the government in Mongolia
- How does calcium trigger the release of neurotransmitters
- How do you cure onychomycosis
- What is the Twitter server architecture
- What does clonazepam do to the brain
- How weird is your roommate
- Who was the very first known person