What standard fit means
The three common fit designations for shirts are slimfit, normal (regular) and comfort.
We also differentiate between these fits for made-to-measure shirts. Measurements are taken on the body and, depending on the fit chosen, the tailors of the made-to-measure shirt vary the so-called addition to the body size - i.e. the size that the shirt is larger than the body.
Slimfit - or "fitted"
Slimfit shirts have a very slim cut. This applies to all areas of the shirt, i.e. not only the waist but also the shoulder and arm area. Slimfit shirts are sporty, chic and an eye-catcher, especially in casual evening wear.
Slimfit shirts in particular naturally require special consideration of the very individual body measurements of their wearers. In this respect, bespoke shirts and a 'fitted' fit are the ideal combination.
By the way: A few experts when it comes to made-to-measure shirts always choose the Slimfit fit and adapt their body measurements to the measurements in order to enable very individual cuts.
We only recommend slimfit shirts if the figure is correspondingly 'slim', as otherwise the figure could be emphasized rather unfavorably.
Normal - or "regular"
The normal fit is the standard for shirts and therefore also a good standard for all occasions, especially for business shirts. When cutting, a few centimeters more are 'added' than with the slim-fit shirt. The cut is rather straight compared to the heavier sidecut in the slim fit. The slightly wider arm area in particular offers a little more space for work.
Comfort - or comfort
The comfort shirt is cut a little wider and more airy. This extra bit of air can be very beneficial in summer. The comfort fit is therefore quite popular for casual shirts. The word "popular" can quickly be deduced from the word "obese" ... why this leap in thought ?: The comfort cut is particularly suitable for more obese people.
tailorjack As No. 1 in the field of made-to-measure shirts in Germany, it offers you shirts with a diverse selection of high-quality fabrics and variations in all three fits. Design your personal made-to-measure shirt here ... ... and select the desired fit.
- Is the APEX telecommunications company real or fake
- How do I turn while driving
- Can we reuse the water from the air conditioner?
- How does India affect the new constitution of Nepal
- How do I host landing pages
- What is the longest mountain peak in Somalia
- What research can do in the page ranking
- What caused Vesuvius to erupt
- How do I drill a rod
- Why is the narcissist always in trouble
- Why do I need home loan insurance
- Chai Latte is considered a coffee
- What's the next lightbulb idea
- Can I bake a cake
- How good are Durabrand vacuum cleaners
- How are the share prices determined
- Why is Kane wearing a mask
- Do video games cause shootouts or no
- What are the things that control evolution?
- What is your opinion on Hitler's works of art
- Why are computers intelligent
- Who had the internet first
- Why do feet smell, but noses run
- What are the six components of GIS