What is the most effective advertisement ever
From Cindy Crawford's legendary Pepsi spot to Apple's first commercial: The 10 best Super Bowl spots of all time
231. Apple: 1984
The Macintosh was born 32 years ago and became a computer legend. The first TV commercial for Apple's computers also achieved cult status and is still considered one of the most influential commercials of all time. The 1984 Super Bowl, January 22nd, Washington Redskins versus the Los Angeles Raiders, third quarter. Commercial break. 96 million viewers of the US Football League final witness the birth of a legend. In 60 seconds the world will be prepared for the arrival of the latest Apple computer.
2. Pepsi: Cindy Crawford
In 1991, Cindy Crawford pulled over to the side of the road in a red Lamborghini for a can of Pepsi. The sexy commercials that aired for the first time during the Super Bowl made the top model an icon and the commercial a classic. In 2002, Pepsi co-directed a remake with Crawford.
3. Volkswagen: The Force
“‘ The Force ’is one of the Super Bowl's most successful commercials and is now one of the most discussed videos of all time in social networks,” said Luca de Meo, ex-Head of Marketing Group and Volkswagen Passenger Cars, now Seat CEO.
4. Old Spice: The Man you man could smell like
The “Old Spice” brand had a huge image problem. The aging men's fragrance from the American Proctor & Gamble group was on the verge of extinction. Then the turning point. As part of the Super Bowl 2010, this commercial was broadcast in which the "Old Spice man" entered the advertising stage for the first time.
5. Mc Donald’s: The Showdown
Michael Jordan and Larry Bird, the world's best basketball professionals, compete for a McDonald’s Bic Mac and a serving of french fries. The advertising was such a success that McDonald’s put Jordan into bizarre competitions in other spots.
6. Snickers: You are not you when you are hungry
The 30-second ad from Snickers is still alive today. Because the slogan “You are not you when you are hungry” is still used in Snickers advertisements in 2015. The campaign developed at the time by BBDO / New York ran during the game in 2010 and was a big hit. The brand received tons of additional PR and also brought Betty White a comeback. White became a guest host for the popular late-night show Saturday Night Live.
7. Gopro: Dubstep Baby
Find out what happens when you strap a GoPro onto your child's head. Then leave your child alone with their dad for a day. And whoosh, a gopro spot is created.
8. Budweiser: Whassup?
The spot is based on a short film: Friends talk to each other on the phone and say “Whassup?” Pretty simple idea, with a long reach. "Whassup?" won the Cannes Grand Prix Award and the Grand Clio Award.
9. Coca Cola: Mean Joe Green
It's one of the most popular television spots for Coca-Cola with “Pittsburgh Steelers” tackle Joe Greene. The spot aired multiple times during Super Bowl XIV in 1980. Greene later recalled having trouble saying "Hey boy, catch!" While filming. accept. “It's very difficult to drink a whole bottle of Coca-Cola and then speak clearly. The first three times I couldn't utter the spell without opening up. "
10. Victoria's Secret: Mood for Love
Victoria's Secret bought the last free seat at the Super Bowl in 2008, making it the second time since 1999. The spot is less about the game and more about the upcoming Valentine's Day. Victoria Secret Angel Adriana Lima was hired for the advertising.
- Dogs should eat fruits and vegetables
- Male mosquitoes are bigger than female mosquitoes
- When is love according to poetry right
- How are the share prices determined
- How much do founders get from expenses
- Who are the daughters of Mahesh Bhatt
- How do you statistically compare percentages
- Fenugreek seeds reduce triglycerides
- What makes a good currency
- What is the genetic content of the personality
- What is an emotional and psychological trauma
- Bitcoin is more volatile than other currencies
- Why are there strikes
- Uses AirPods Pro hearing aid technology
- Who are some worthless entrepreneurs
- Can heal an injury without stitches
- Any student can become a neurosurgeon
- Is Maryland a beautiful place to live
- How to build a wooden balcony
- How do I become more anti-social
- Has Jawed made other videos
- How do I find my total assets
- Should I believe my girlfriend
- In which country are there orders for infotainment tests in the automotive sector?
- Is the phenomenon of voice brood regressive
- How did your diet ruin your life
- Are words stronger than forms
- A concept to limit distributions is possible
- What is scarecrow fear made of toxin
- Is it safe to use OKpay
- Why did Walt Disney build Disneyland
- What are the best slow songs
- Can red wine be chilled
- What's new in graphic design