What is a nihilistic view of knowledge
The educational noun nihilism denotes a world view that proceeds from the nullity and meaninglessness of everything that exists and is. All positive objectives, ideals and values are rejected in this sense, coupled with a complete negation of all norms and values.
Important representatives of the nihilism as a philosophical current are Friedrich Nietzsche and Martin Heidegger.
The word nihilism is occupied since the 18th century and based on the Latin noun pronoun nihil attributed (nothing).
He justifies his adolescent, notorious saying no on the grounds that he is a follower of nihilism to be.
It's probably the biggest paradox of punk: That this on nihilism and negative-building movement leads to such an eruption of activity and creativity.
- Gerhard Pretting, Culture: Manchester 1976, Brandeins, 08/2005
Therefore the question of guilt arises differently than in tragedy. Because the tragic situation in Iraq is not fatefully imposed by gods, but made by terrorists. You want to kill. So they are to blame for the dead. They place themselves outside of morality, so you shouldn't let them force you to make a moral decision. Otherwise the logic of violence wins: the nihilist kills, but accuses others. Who this nihilism gives in, will always be the inferior.
- Evelyn Fingern, Second Warning, DIE ZEIT Nº 37/2014
Subscribe for free and learn a new foreign word every day
Receive the word of the day every morning with our free newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your data will not be passed on to third parties for advertising purposes.
More interesting words:
Fatalism - Fatalism (which) describes a worldview in which all events are ...
monetary - The adjective monetary finds its etymological origin in the Latin ...
Authenticity - The educational noun authenticity means "authenticity". It...
Connotation - The connotation is the secondary meaning of a word, phrase or (less often) ...
Typus - The educational-language noun Typus means "type". In the narrow sense...
- Can carnivores be good at heart
- Do we really need another social network
- What's your rapper name
- Are anabolic steroids related to male hormones
- What's your only ultimate question
- What are hashes and symbols in Ruby
- Metastatic cancer is always fatal
- What are the best brands of whey
- Are the Cyrillic and Greek alphabets related
- What are the different types of neurosurgeons
- The abandoned patent can be extended
- Is tribalism racism
- How close can beehives be
- Why do we need reference points in GIS
- Investment banking is becoming obsolete
- What social websites do you use
- Is god energy
- What is 9 21 2 2
- Can a BSc chemistry student crack CAT
- When will Google automatically delete your data
- Is food science a better option
- What makes soap slippery
- How can I boost testosterone at home
- Which is more basic aniline or benzamide