What is ambient temperature
As Indoor air or Room temperature is the term used to describe the temperature that usually prevails in inhabited rooms.
“Indoor air temperature” is a fixed term, even if a room can have different temperatures. The associated temperature values in Germany are 20 or 23 degrees Celsius, depending on the standard. In other countries there are different ranges between 18 ° C and 25 ° C.
The room air temperature is used in the dimensioning and design of technical devices and constructions. Also dimensions of (steam) pressures or the specific weight or density z. B. of liquids, as well as chemical reaction rates, information on shelf life for food, drugs or other things are often related to the room temperature.
Room temperature is a summarized temperature variable from the local air temperature and the radiation temperatures of the individual surrounding surfaces. Air temperature is the temperature of the air surrounding people without the influence of thermal radiation. It is measured at a height of 0.75 m above the floor at the workstations with a thermometer protected from thermal radiation in degrees Celsius (° C) with a measurement accuracy of ± 0.5 ° C.
A room temperature between 21 ° C and 22 ° C is recommended for offices, it is considered comfortable and promotes concentration. At high outside temperatures, the room temperature in offices should not exceed a value of 26 ° C in accordance with the workplace ordinance. The jurisprudence on this is controversial, since the formulation in the workplace ordinance is a target condition, not a must condition.
In the case of wine, especially good red wines, the recommendation is usually to be heard chambring, that is, bring it to room temperature. However, this means a temperature of 17 to a maximum of 19 ° C, as the instruction comes from times when the rooms were not heated as warmly as they are today.
- Why didn't Thomas Cook adapt to survive?
- Facts are still important in the world
- Who invented the SMTP email
- Why do people have BDSM relationships
- Can we feel the earth turning
- IITRAM is good for other government students
- How do I add fonts to PowerPoint
- Why does Spider Man use web shooters
- How is Einstein's energy equation true
- Legoland is a good tourist attraction
- Yahoo is a reliable news site
- Work evil spirits for Satan
- Is memory as real as matter
- What are your most disgusting secrets
- What is Augmentin good for?
- Why are huge corporations getting tax cuts
- What is a doctrine of natural law
- Jealous people ever change
- What happens when an engine overheats
- How to buy Viagra online
- Do you look like your spouse
- How can ultrasonic waves kill bacteria?
- Why are we not restoring pyramids
- What diameter is a number 8 screw