Why is Pune Airport so poorly maintained
Airport horror: These are the worst airports in the world
Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle: an ugly maze
Of all the hideous airports, Charles-de-Gaulle in Paris is the most hideous. Even the gigantic rotundas and ridiculous concrete pipes are an aesthetic impertinence. Worse, the largest aéroport in France is a single logistical derailment. You won't find anything. Signs lead astray, at best into the void. Anyone who relies on the grotesque arrows on the walls, for example, is deadly wrong when looking for access to the local public transport network.
If you have to change the terminal and are dependent on the almost impossible to find shuttle bus, you should not allow for less than two hours of transfer time. The information staff guarantees no help for straying people. It only knows the immediate vicinity of its own location and at best knows where to find a toilet the fastest. In short: Charles-de-Gaulle is a juggernaut in the worst sense - impersonal, confusing, ludicrously ugly. This place is absolutely unworthy of the cultural city of Paris. Tilman Krause
Berlin-Schönefeld: The waiting time is longer than the flight
If a sidewalk in Berlin is broken and full of potholes, the administration puts up signs: "Warning, sidewalk damage". She never got the idea of repairing the damage. If masses of passengers have been jammed at counters and security gates at Berlin Schönefeld Airport for years, a smart administration could build more counters, buy more effective control devices, and hire more staff.
But it doesn't - instead, the airlines are told that the conditions are bad and will remain bad. The airlines are forced to pass the pressure on: Easyjet
- What do sweet potatoes look like?
- How do I replace my coffee filter
- How to properly clean clear mounts
- Is Marnus Labuschagne the next Steve Smith
- There is a sixth street in Chicago
- What are the facebook stats
- What is an antonyms of onomatopoeia
- What's the best Edward Tufte video
- How do I crack ugc net english
- Are Ford Mustangs high maintenance
- Inspiration increases intelligence
- When is a voltage called regulated?
- Can DDOS attacks work with HTTPS protocols?
- Benefits of Embedded Programming in c
- What is Kreuzberg's culture about?
- How to pronounce the word anime
- What's your rating of LabVIEW
- Should buy Apple Flipboard
- What is the purpose of gravel roads
- Where can i ride a bike
- What are some simple examples of CSS containers
- Why do voltage converters explode
- What are some examples of anabolism
- Bank drafts disappear one day