What are surface coils in the MRI
Technical overview: From dedicated MRI to whole-body MRI with fast imaging methods
09/01/2004 | Whole body MRI | Edition 9/2004
- The Radiologist> Issue 9/2004
- Dr. P. Kreisler
For your success in clinic and practice - the best help in your daily work as a medical professional
With e.Med Interdisciplinary you get access to all CME training courses and specialist journals on SpringerMedizin.de.
You can test e.Med Interdisciplinary for 14 days free of charge (no print magazine included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
- A comprehensive thematic focus in every issue
- Collect CME points with practice-relevant and guideline-based training contributions
- IT and management for radiologists
e.Dent - the online subscription for dentists
With e.Dent you get access to all dental training courses and our dental and selected medical journals.
Withe.Med Radiologyyou get access to CME training courses in the field of radiology, the premium content of the radiological specialist journals, including a printed radiology journal of your choice.
- Technical overview: From dedicated MRI to whole-body MRI with fast imaging methods
- Publication date
- The Radiologist Journal of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Nuclear Medicine
Print ISSN: 0033-832X
Electronic ISSN: 1432-2102
I would like to test the next 3 issues for free.
If I like the magazine, I will receive the trial issues after receiving it The radiologist12 times a year for a total of € 515.00 in Germany (subscription price € 480.00 plus shipping costs € 35.00) or € 555.00 abroad (subscription price € 480.00 plus shipping costs € 75.00).
This corresponds to a total monthly price of € 42.92 in Germany and € 46.25 abroad.
If I am not convinced by this magazine, I will inform the reader service no later than 14 days after receiving the 3rd sample issue.
All prices quoted include German statutory VAT. In EU countries, the respective statutory value added tax applies. This can lead to price deviations for orders from abroad.
Billing takes place once a year at the beginning of the reference period by invoice.
The minimum term of this subscription is one year. The subscription is automatically renewed annually for another year if it is not canceled no later than 30 days before the end of the contract period. The termination must be in writing to the reader service. The statutory right to liability for defects applies.
Springer Nature Customer Service Center
Tel. 06221 345-4303 / Fax: 06221 345-4229
Email: [email protected]
The free trial subscription expires automatically and informally after 14 days. This subscription can only be tested once.
You can test e.Med Radiology for 14 days free of charge (no print journal included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
New in the field of radiology
Order our free newsletter Update radiologyand stay well informed - conveniently by email.
- What is your rating of SapientNitro
- What is papa rock music
- What's the best shell command
- The Askaholic blog is useful
- Ok, Google is better than Siri
- How do I deal with the Spanish language
- How safe is Mumbai for girls
- What is the calculated risk
- What are the worst designed iOS apps
- China fears the Indian military
- Yahoo is a reliable news site
- Why have I always bothered dreams
- What makes you feel destroyed
- Can the grade be reduced
- High LDH means cancer
- Aromatherapy changes your mood
- Can Earth defeat Asgard in a war?
- What are some examples of biology
- Has someone died from the pneumonia vaccine?
- Has anyone ever spilled your drink
- Which artist sang the song Axel F.
- How should I start learning Tamil literature
- Why is Bitcoin still legal
- What am i 3