How can we do social media marketing
6 TIPS TO MAKE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MORE EFFICIENT AND MORE HAPPY
Are you like most other companies in Germany? Almost everyone uses social media, but there is no clear social media strategy. You might also be wondering: Everyone is talking about video content, how should I produce it? Do i really need a video banner? Do my ads and sponsored posts really bring results, or is the best way to book the number of fans, “like” clicks and comments under brand awareness?
If these are indeed your questions, you may have taken the second step before the first. Social media marketing does not bring success overnight, but without a professional strategy, the probability of achieving success at all and not just paying for it is even lower.
You can change that yourself with a manageable amount of effort - and become happy and satisfied with your involvement in social networks. What to do? We have briefly summarized it for you here:
- 1. Clear goals instead of aimless posting
- “We run a Facebook company page and publish news that we normally publish as press releases - or photos of delicious food from our canteen” - that is certainly not a strategy. First, define what you want to achieve with your activities. Examples: Increase brand awareness, generate leads, improve customer care and support, recruit staff, enable financing, develop products ...
- 2. Understand your target group (s)
- Does your company mainly address “digital natives”, i.e. younger people who were born and grew up with the web? Is your business moving into a B2B niche? The correct target group approach is crucial for success. You can easily find out how active your target groups are on the major platforms using selections in advertising managers. By the way, there are also good clues for keywords.
- 3. Choose the right platforms
- Did you know that there are well over 200 social media platforms and channels? The question already asked about your target group and your orientation as a company determines which of the large (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Xing, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, WordPress blogs) and countless small ones has the best prospect of success for you - including accommodation the point of view of efficiency and your personnel / time / cost budget.
- 4. Analyze content and bring it into the right format
Social media like Facebook are not a sales channel. Advertising speeches are therefore not well received. What also doesn't work well are “sequel stories,” that is, posts that build on each other. Successful posts usually have a reaction goal, e.g. a link to an external page or a call-to-action to leave comments. Basically significant: added value for everyone involved, either through information or entertainment. And above all authenticity.
The 3-15 second rule applies to videos: In the first three seconds, users should understand what it is about, in the first 15 seconds a first mental stopper should be set as a reaction goal.
Before you start, you should get an overview of the content that is already available in your company and determine what needs to be shortened, revised or created.
- 5. Better plan your presence in social media channels
- It is not enough to post something “every now and then”. The different platforms have different algorithms in terms of frequency and visibility (= remembering your brand). Tweets, i.e. messages on Twitter, can often be repeated without bothering anyone. This is not recommended on Facebook, but “posting” in groups is advisable. In short: Before activism emerges, in any case create a topic / schedule and also think about using a tool for automating postings and central processing of feedback.
- 6. Don't see paid advertising in social networks just as text ads
- The first ad format that appears in social network ad managers may not always be the best for you. Take a look at the alternative options - these range from galleries to personalized messages in messenger services or directly in the inboxes of social media users to video and slideshow ads. What is the best way to tell your story? When choosing target groups, not only pay attention to geography and age, but also consider factors such as interests, work and income.
Yes, it's true - it all sounds pretty complex. That is why we at ecomex also have three courses that refresh your knowledge and in which you can use practical exercises to train yourself to do it all:
- Online Marketing Manager - 5 weeks
- Complete online marketing know-how from A to Z - social media marketing is part of it
- Social Media Marketing - 5 days
- Crash course, which is only dedicated to the topic “Successful company presence in social networks”
- Movie | Photo | Text for the web - 5 days
- If you want to create and edit content for social media yourself or want to know what's possible, you've come to the right place.
- Are the academics of the IIT strict
- What is your favorite sauce topping
- Corruption is an African creation
- What is the B3 level in Wipro
- How soft should baked sweet potatoes be?
- Why are AMD FX processors considered bad
- How did you create your first MVP
- How did you buy your favorite clothes
- How Can I Improve Effective Telephone Skills
- Are you from bangladesh
- How would you say something in Japanese
- What is infinity infinity 5
- Why are the CONCOR shares falling drastically?
- What caste does Rai belong to
- Can statins cause pancreatitis
- Help back supports relieve back pain
- What is a position paper
- Do I look really good to her?
- Pineapple is a small fruit
- How do I log my daily expenses
- What is your opinion on Hitler's works of art
- What is white matter
- Soundcloud vs Spotify what are your opinions
- Is life after death real?