What is Account Reconciliation 1
View and vote
As a course participant, you can view a vote and cast your vote. To do this, proceed as follows:
1. Click the vote on the course page.
- The voting page opens. Here you can see the name of the vote, the detailed question and the possible voting options.
2. Select one of the options and then click the button Save my selection.
View voting results
As a trainer, you can view the results of a vote at any time.
annotation: In general, users with a role in which the ability mod / choice: readresponses to allow is set, can see voting results.
In detail you can do the following:
1. View votes:
- Click the link in the top right corner of the voting page Show X votes.
- Danger: Trainers see the voting results always complete with name and voice. The anonymity in the configuration of the voting only relates to the form in which the course participants see each other's votes (anonymously or by name). This is problematic for reasons of data protection law. As a trainer, therefore, deal aggressively with this problem: Inform your participants that you as the trainer "see everything", then the participants can decide whether they want to take part in the vote. Or publish the voting results in full, then both participants and trainers can see who voted and how, and the voting becomes transparent for everyone.
2. Download voting results:
- You can download the voting results as a file in ODS, Excel or text format by clicking on the corresponding buttons.
3. Delete votes:
- Click the checkbox in front of the names of the participants whose votes you want to delete. If you want to delete them all, you can also use the link select all Click below the table with the voting results.
- Then select in the menu Select action under the table with the voting results Clear out.
Voting as a trainer for course participants
When voting, you as a trainer can vote for selected course participants.
- Click the vote on the course page.
- Click on the link X show answers top right of the page.
- Check the boxes of the person you want to vote for.
- In the selection menu With choice select the voting option you want for the person.
Application scenarios for voting
From a pedagogical or didactic point of view, voting can be used to give the course participants an opportunity to activate and articulate existing knowledge on a topic. For example, you can have your participants vote on the following statement: The most important quality a teacher should have is ..., whereby you can choose from the following options: trustworthiness, technical competence, communication competence, ability to design teaching materials.
Voting has two advantages: Firstly, it requires the participants to take active action (by voting) and to think about the context or the consequences of the individual voting options (in preparation for a follow-up activity: this could be a forum discussion or a reflection as part of a learning activity Be a task). Second, it allows everyone involved to gain a better understanding of existing perspectives / ideas / knowledge on a topic or question.
Here are some suggestions on how you can use voting creatively:
- Check understanding: Ask a question about a matter and choose different answer options as voting options. The course participants can answer anonymously.
- Confirm conditions of participation: You can draw up a "course contract" with conditions of participation, rules, etc. By voting, the course participants agree to the course conditions.
- Choice of groups / projects: Enter groups or projects as voting options that the course participants can choose.
- Elections: You can hold committee elections with one vote.
- How often is RAM used for games?
- What steroids are bodybuilders using nowadays
- Ashwagandha can be consumed regularly for months
- What is IPv5
- Which book is best about a spy
- Has anyone gained weight from ashwagandha?
- Can I get corporate grants, not loans
- What Astra had Shani Dev
- Is there a practical application of philosophy
- Why did the Lannisters take Riverrun
- Why are hot metals softer?
- What are SpaceX's top internship qualifications
- Should I stop learning French?
- How does a guitar loop pedal work
- Does the sexuality of psychopaths differ from neurotypical sexuality?
- Where are Sirius XM's satellites
- Why do people act like this
- Why do I deliver orange with pieces
- How to fix a mini fridge
- How can we control water pollution
- Has Warren Buffet ever written a book
- What is a homozygous recessive genotype
- How much is Pemex worth
- Digital Marketing Agency in Singapore