What word is facing
Part of speech: VerbConjugations:
- Present tense: I. confront; you confront; he she it faced
- Simple past: I. faced
- Participle II: faced
- Subjunctive II: i faced
- Imperative: singular confront!; Plural faced!
- Auxiliary verb: to have
- kon | fron | tie | ren, simple past: kon | fron | tier | te, participle II: kon | fron | tiert
- IPA: [kɔnfʁɔnˈtiːʁən]
- 1) trans. to confront someone with someone else
- 2) trans. deal with a problem
- Borrowed from Middle Latinconfrontare “To border, to be adjacent”, composed of Latin con– "With, together" and Latin frons "Forehead, front"
- 1) juxtapose
- 1) “The perpetrator becomes with the victim faced.“
- 1) “Then you know that the person you are caring for may be back with what happened and the perpetrator long after the crime was committed in the context of a court hearing faced will be."
- 2) “The emergency reactors have moved the Chancellor to the fastest political U-turn in post-war history and her astonished union with a new bourgeois anti-nuclear movement faced.“
- Conversions: Confront, confront, confront
- Nouns:Confrontation, confrontation
- Esperanto: konfronti
- Swedish: konfrontera
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Because Neymar deals with rape allegations faced sees, sponsors are now suspending the advertising campaigns.“
Today.at, June 8, 2019
„As Helmut Schuller with a difficult diagnosis faced he decides to change his life.“
Moz.de, October 26, 2018
„Because the Brazilian soccer star deals with rape allegations faced sees some of its sponsors are now suspending their advertising campaigns.“
20 minutes, June 8th, 2019
„Last Wednesday faced BamS the Reimann family with the extensive research.“
BILD.de, March 26, 2019
„The Swiss faced filigree guitars with simple texts.“
laut.de, March 7, 2019
„After heavy, persistent rainfall, the lagoon city is flooded again on Monday faced been.“
Kleine Zeitung, November 11, 2019
„The Kremlin ignores the discontent. However, he will use it more often in the future faced become.“
DiePresse.com, July 30, 2020
„This week the final classes returned to the schools in Augsburg. What challenges do teachers and students face faced see.“
Augsburger Allgemeine, April 28, 2020
„Ludwig Kiefer knows out of necessity how bad it is when you are diagnosed with shock faced becomes.“
Saarbrücker Zeitung, May 11, 2020
„Deforests in Romania and Ukraine: 'Kassensturz' faced Ikea with illegal logging.“
SRF, June 23, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary that contain "confronted":
Bacillus: "Again and again they found antibodies against the bacilli in the blood of cardiovascular patients with a remarkable frequency, but only to be confronted with contrary findings in other studies."
stringent: In this way the conductor demonstrates that Saul, born more out of necessity, namely out of financial difficulties with which Handel was confronted as an opera entrepreneur in London in the mid-1730s, is one of his most dramatically stringent, musically strongest works of all
put: ... consider being on your own - being without support; to be confronted with a task alone to put someone at someone's side - someone to help someone in ...
Gulf of Mexico: ... Mexico. "1)" In addition to the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, BP is currently also faced with allegations of wanting to silence researchers and setting safety standards on the ...
introduction: ... started the introduction of the piece. 1) The reader is already confronted with technical terms in the introduction. 2) The induction of anesthesia went perfectly. 2) With the artificial ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Confronted" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/konfrontiert/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “confronted” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
faced (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: kon | fron | tier | te Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
faced (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: kon | fron | tier | tem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
faced (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: kon | fron | tier | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
faced (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: kon | fron | tier | ter Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
faced (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: kon | fron | tier | tes Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
faced (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: kon | fron | tier | test Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
faced (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: kon | fron | tier | tet Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
confuse (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Subforms: Confound Hyphenation: Kon | fun | dier Pronunciation / Stress: ...
confuse (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Secondary Forms: 2nd Person Singular Imperative Present Active: Konfundier…
confuse (German) Part of speech: verb, regular conjugations: present tense: ich konfundiere; you confuse; he, she, confuses it ...
- Happened the 3rd world war
- How good is Visual Studio 2019
- Doctors play violent video games
- You can share pictures of your doodles
- What is meant by descending order
- Is seriously overrated
- What's the longest piece ever written
- Why are smoke particles floating
- Can hear frogs
- What makes a good currency
- What is an external existence
- Which plants attack aphids
- How and why did Kodak fail
- You will need to update Filmora manually
- What love is the most trustworthy
- What is the best church in Sacramento
- Who was Vito Corleone based on?
- What does PSR stand for in PHP
- How can I legally export new vehicles
- Why does the ego kill your talent
- What is the strangest Swedish custom
- Are our names engraved on our souls
- Has Intel really replaced Itanium with Xeon
- Was Tamil the language of the Dalits