What are two meanings for consciousness
1. term: Consciousness (lat. conscientia: Knowing, being sensible, thinking) is in the main the experienceable existence of mental states and processes. The term “consciousness” has very different meanings in linguistic usage, some of which coincide with the meanings of psyche, soul and spirit.
2. Types and Aspects: Today, a distinction is made between various aspects in the social and economic sciences:
a) Consciousness as thought consciousness: Man has the ability to think. So anyone who thinks, remembers, plans or expects something has a mental awareness. The greater part of everyday business life is determined by the subconscious rather than the other part of the human mind; it regulates those processes and events that take place unconsciously. Many routine activities, e.g. operating a program, are carried out almost automatically. It works because the human subconscious has taken the lead. The routine activities have already been repeated so often that the human consciousness has given control to the subconscious.
b) Consciousness of the self and its mental states: People who not only have the ability to think, but are also aware of them, have self-awareness.
c) Awareness of individuality owns those who are aware of their uniqueness as a person or consumer and also perceive the otherness.
d) Problem awareness: Awareness (as a mental phenomenon) for existing problems; It is mostly used in economic or criminal law contexts with the adjective "missing", less often with "healthy" or "growing" awareness of the problem, e.g. for corruption or the shadow economy. Only when each individual is aware of problems - often combined with psychological stress - can possible solutions be considered or discussed.
e) Awareness of injustice: It describes the lack of insight, especially of criminals, into the unlawfulness of their behavior.
f) Risk awareness: Understanding or considering before any action or decision what risks may be associated with it. The awakening of this (practically very important) awareness is done by sensitizing people to a possible danger to people, property, the environment, assets or profit as a result of their behavior or decision-making. A minimum level of risk awareness is the basis of any risk management.
- How many marriages did Ravana have
- How does a conspiracy theorist make money?
- What is an interesting thought
- What is the information of the generic
- Facebook Messenger will always be free
- When are black bears most active
- What's behind the current oil glut
- Chewing gum ruins your teeth
- How is Saint Patrick's Day celebrated
- Is it dangerous to be a parole officer?
- What happened to Sansa in Moat Cailin
- Why are geniuses always loners
- How do anesthesiologists get people to sleep?
- What is the parallelogram law of addition
- What's your favorite song about witches
- The University of Mumbai offers scholarships
- How did you manage to crack CDS
- Will a current flow through bamboo
- Only computers can be programmed
- What is array_change_key_case in PHP
- Is Aaron Rodgers better than Joe Montana
- The taxi forsure service is available in Jamshedpur
- Is Pikachu male or female
- What is stress-induced asthma