Why do people smoke hashish herb
Knaster is colloquially a bad smelling one. Today, in the language of young people and the scene, every kind of smokable plant parts (except) is regarded as a knaster. In the 18th to the beginning of the 20th century, a morose man was also called a jailer.
Knaster tobaccoThe word has been attested since the 17th century and goes back to the fact that in the 17th century it was mainly the Spaniards who traded, which they packed in tube baskets (Spanish: canastros) for this purpose. The canaster tobacco or jar tobacco was of high quality, noble and flavorful. The word knaster only got this contemptuous, derogatory sound in the student language of that time, which was to establish itself in common parlance.
Knaster herb mixtureKnaster is now a Europe-wide protected brand (since 1996) and describes a product series of herbal mixtures that are partly based on old ethnobotanical recipes and have been researched worldwide. All Knaster mixes are nicotine-free and are successfully used by many people to wean themselves off. The big advantage over other weaning methods is that the haptic component is satisfied during weaning, so that it is less than with total weaning. The following 6 types are available:
- Knaster, Knaster Red, Knaster special Quality,
- Knaster Vanilla, Knaster Cherry and Knaster Fresh.
Knaster can be consumed too rotated (the most common method) or smoked. Since tobacco substitutes are banned in Germany (with the exception of chemicals that are added to them), Knaster is declared as a herbal mixture for improving indoor air quality.
Also as Knaster a morose, grumpy old man was called in the 18th century. Previously known as Knasterer or Knasterbart in the 17th century, this term described onomatopoeic (compare also crackling) dark sound impressions such as humming, grumbling or growling, and so the verb knastern was finally used in the sense of being annoyed and substantiated to knaster.
Significance at the end of the 20th centuryAt the end of the 20th century the meaning of the term changed again. In the course of an open and freer dealings with young people, the term is transferred to what is to be smoked. But also any other smokable plants (apart from the plant itself) are described in this way in relevant websites and magazines.
There are a variety of non-drug prison mixes smoked by some people who wish to smoke without suffering the harmful side effects of nicotine. Do others also use these types of prisoners? again instead of? mixed with for joints, also because they don't want to inhale. This is done either for health reasons, or because someone does not like the effects of nicotine ("nicotine flash") or wants to avoid the addictive effects of nicotine.
In Max and Moritz after Jott Wolfs Max and Moritz im Kohlenpott (De Rotzigen vonne Ruhr) it says in the teacher's lamp episode:: ... that after all sunnier plagues I labe right at Knaster.
Knaster as a synonym for an old manWilhelm Busch's thought proves the use of the term for an old man:: But some old prisoners think painfully,
who dreams of times past
of the opportunity for vice,
which he neglects.
Edible thoughts of a tobacco smokerfrom a little music book for Anna Magdalena Bach (1725)
: As often as I use my Tobacks pipe,
filled with a good knaster,
take it for pleasure and pastime,
so does she give me a mourning image?
and add this teaching,
that I am like them.
- What is the main airport in Minneapolis
- How was your university experience
- Are villages really electrified?
- Who are the best Bauhaus designers
- How harmful is chlorinated water to dogs
- Is the Pulsar NS200 suitable for tours
- How reliable is Redbubble
- The French and British had Catholics
- Which are the reputed advertising companies
- The inductor blocks the alternating current completely
- Why is the IRS so strict
- Who would win red or blue?
- How do I deal with fear and desire
- What are some unusual uses of electrostatics
- Which is better MyISAM or InnoDB
- Got your high school freshman Friday
- Will removing wallpaper damage my wall?
- How does the earth experience day and night
- Knows Littlefinger Jon Snow
- Which companies are worth investing in?
- What happens when Swiss banks close
- What is meant by self-service in banks
- What is ZigBee
- With which unit are horses measured?
- Electric safety straight or disposable razor
- Have you ever visited my website
- How does an art sales company work
- How did California get so blue
- How does Art of Living benefit professionals
- Why does aging lower serum albumin levels
- What is a linked database table
- What is the best church in Sacramento
- What trending software courses
- VAT is added in GST