What is the atomic number of Mg
The periodic table of the elements online
Atomic masses:Atomic weights of the elements 2009 (IUPAC Technical Report). DOI: 10.1351.
Atomic shell: The actual nuclear charge always corresponds to the atomic number. The effective nuclear charge represents the nuclear charge according to Slater and was calculated by a script using the "Slater rules".
Isotopy: The values are created by evaluating the nuclide database according to the relevant properties.
Atomic radii, calculated: E. Clementi, D.L. Raimondi, W.P. Reinhardt: Atomic Screening Constants from SCF Functions. II. Atoms with 37 to 86 electrons. J. Chem. Phys., 1967, DOI 10.1063 / 1.1712084
Covalent atomic radii: Beatriz Cordero et al .: Covalent radii revisited. Dalton Transactions, 2008, DOI 10.1039 / B801115J
Metal atom radii: Holleman, Wiberg: Textbook of Inorganic Chemistry. 102nd edition. de Gruyter. Pages 114 and 2002.
Van der Waals radii:
Electronegatives:according to Allred-Rochow, Pauling: Holleman, Wiberg: Textbook of Inorganic Chemistry. 102nd edition. de Gruyter. P. 2146 ff. to Mulliken:http://www.knowledgedoor.com, after All:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronegativity#Allen_electronegativity.
- When did they stop doing Corvairs?
- A technical drawing is required for the architecture
- How did Lupine die with Tonks
- What was the coolest math discovery
- How did rebootless updates work with Ksplice
- How did Hitler remove all political parties
- What are important computer skills
- Sends Amazon to Bhutan
- How can I measure my capacity for inspiration
- What is the best classic car
- What is missing in your parenting
- What words are better than legend
- Is it synthetic pop or synthesizer pop
- What are the specifications of Infinix S5
- What's your sweetest school memory
- What is a good site for lawyer referrals
- What is a mother's obligation
- Happened the 3rd world war
- Does Nike have a soccer team?
- What can I choose after the 10th ICSE
- What is the need for modulation 2
- Will all people look the same at some point?
- Why do men hate buying pants?
- What is imagery