What exactly is moisture growing
How exactly do you moisten a farm?
This becomes clearer in the book of the film: Moisture farmers extract water from the air and sell it to plant growers.
Since we don't see any vegetation, there may be limited arable land - but water can be taken from the atmosphere elsewhere and then transported to where it is needed.
The process is also not described in detail in the book. However, you can do this in real life - moisture condenses on cold metal or stone at night, and you can then collect the dew as water.
If I look at the Lars house and their ability to buy droids, I'd say there is reasonable money out there - but we have no real idea of the size of the business they have.
C-3PO was purchased to translate and program the controls on the moisture vaporizers used to extract the moisture. R2 units have mechanical repair applications as well as their more common astrogation role.
- Edible ink is food coloring
- What is in the subconscious
- What is the formula of sodium zincate
- Why is Pune Airport so poorly maintained
- How did you manage to crack CDS
- What are some famous American political slogans
- What if America banned corporations?
- How is the Log4j properties file read
- How do we recognize potentially dangerous asteroids
- How did Super Girl get her strength
- What are some ways to prevent disease
- What does trzmps
- How is Bitcoin valued 1
- Likes Brazil Chile
- Why is phosphorus vital
- How does dehydration affect blood pressure?
- How do I determine my inner strength
- How did you find your truth
- What do some types of crossings look like
- Who is Clyde Lee
- Who invests in self-driving cars
- What are composites in basic chemistry
- Who is the IBM Business Contest
- How is a magnetic moment created