BlackRock is the largest asset manager
BlackRock, headquartered in New York, is a remarkable form of investment company. BlackRock means black rock when translated into German. A perfectly fitting term for what is currently the world's largest asset manager, who is primarily active in asset and risk management.
The company was founded in 1988, followed by the merger with Merrill Lynch Investment Managers (MLIF) in 2006. With this merger, BlackRock became one of the world's largest asset management companies and shortly afterwards in 2009 the entire asset management company Barclays Global Investors (BGI) was taken over. BlackRock thus became the world's largest asset manager under the leadership of CEO Larry Fink and also took over the world's largest ETF provider iShares.
In 2017, BlackRock had over $ 5 trillion in assets under management. That is around 500 billion US dollars more than the gross domestic product of Germany and almost a quarter of the gross domestic product of the United States of America.
Here are some more facts about the share:
BlackRock's sales figures of around 11 billion US dollars (2016) - also like the profit with an upward trend - are quite impressive. The cash flow is positive in most years, i.e. more money flows into the group, which makes it more and more valuable.
(Status February 2018): TheDividend yield is 2.0%, thatP / E ratio at 20.5 and thatKCV at 19.5. TheReturn on investment (RoA) was 1.4% and the Return on Equity (RoE) at just under 13.2%. TheEquity ratio was 13% at the same time.
Dividend yield has increased by well over 10% on average over the past decade, here BlackRock's dividend history. In the table the annual return of the dividend distribution per shareYear 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 US dollars 11.52 10.0 9.16 8.72 7.72 6.72 6.00 5.50 4.00 3.12 3.12 change. 15.2% 9.2% 5.0% 13.0% 14.9% 12.0% 9.1% 37.5% 28.2% 0.0%
You can see the past and current economic data from BlackRock here.
- How do you work out physical equations
- Are there still academic architects
- What's your favorite Misheard text
- How is epicondylitis diagnosed and treated
- What are common names for chemical compounds
- Is it worth packing cubes
- Can webtoons be made into anime?
- Can quantum fluctuations cause gravitational anomalies
- How can a company help fundraise
- What is the benefit of restricting social interaction
- Who uses Bigchain DB
- A protein shake will give me energy
- What do people think of scorpions
- What should I learn after BE CSE
- How do crocodiles feed their young?
- How is tramadol used to treat anxiety
- What does usurpation from office mean?
- What is the chemical symbol lanthanum
- Who oversees cosmetics and personal care products
- Does sugar affect the intestinal flora
- How big is the Talmud
- Some things evoke emotions in you
- How does a Green Shoe Option work
- How do hackers in Bangladesh make money