What do you call homemade cheese
Panir (engl. Paneer) is an Indian or Pakistani homemade cheese made from fresh milk, which is suitable for vegetarians as it is made without the addition of rennet. Panir has a ricotta-like consistency, but is a bit firmer and is not salted. The best fresh milk with a high fat content (at least 3.7%) should be used for production. The recommended hay milk is ideal for making cheese. Of course, it also works with any other fresh whole milk.
Panir goes well with dishes with tomatoes, is often used in curries and can be fried in ghee, for example. It can be easily and quickly made in the kitchen at home with little effort. It is best to prepare the cheese the day before and leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Roll the lemon on the work surface (this will break the pores and more juice can be obtained) and squeeze it out.
- Heat the salt (if desired) with the milk in a saucepan. The milk should simmer slightly at most. Stir again and again.
- Just before the milk starts to boil, slowly stir in the acid of your choice until the milk starts to flocculate and the whey takes on a slightly greenish color. Stir the soured milk gently for 5 minutes at a lower heat. If the break is very small or the milk does not curdle, it should be boiled again.
- In the meantime, line a punch with a fine cloth or cheesecloth.
- Pour the cheese mixture into the colander lined with a cloth and let it drain well for a few minutes. Collect the whey in a bowl.
- Then fold the overhanging ends of the towel over it and squeeze out the cream cheese mixture well.
- Rinse the break in the strainer with cold water and place it back in the colander. Place a bowl filled with water on the curd and let stand for 1–2 hours.
- The firmer the cheese, the easier it is to cut into cubes. However, if the pressure is too strong, it will become dry and crumbly.
- Pour the resulting panir into a bowl, cover with cling film and store in the refrigerator until serving or processing.
Carefully warm the milk to a maximum of 96 ° C.
Line the colander with the cheesecloth.
The curdling milk after adding the acid. You can see the light green of the whey.
Put the fraction in the punch.
Colander - panir - bowl of water. The pressing of the panir.
Panir to 
See also 
- What causes Coriolis power
- Would be able to sell these drawings
- What are the advantages of influencers on LinkedIn
- You can use travelers checks
- What food best represents Daytona Beach FL
- When will the Tesla Gigafactory be operational?
- Many stroke patients are prescribed Cerebrolysin
- Alibaba works in Pakistan
- What is the best cheap DAC
- Meet girls with bald men
- Who was the King of Magadha
- Why did Lorde win two Grammys
- Why do nucleophiles attack the carbonyl group
- What is the advanced audio coding used for?
- What is the scope of naturopathy abroad
- How do I get rid of moisture
- What is the present form
- What does hybridization mean
- What is peripheral speed
- How do I share audible books
- Who sings the song Boy with Love
- What does ragu mean in Italian
- What is Chopin's legacy among pianists
- What kind of clothes did Iroquois wear
- What are the disadvantages of a missile
- What role does an exam play
- Which empires did not survive the First World War?
- What is the power of internal communication
- Why Bernie Sander's wife is being investigated
- Why need laptop
- What is the chemical structure of urea
- Scanova io has an API
- What is an unrealized currency trade