What should I wear with a cardigan?
for customer reviews on BAUR
Dear BAUR customer,
By participating in the "Customer Rating" service, you consent to the processing of the personal data you have transmitted in the context of the evaluation of the evaluation results.
By submitting content to BAUR, you represent and guarantee the following:
- You are the sole author and owner of the copyrights to it;
- You voluntarily waive any moral rights that you may have in such content;
- all the content you have entered is correct;
- You accept that the rating you have submitted can also be published on the websites of other companies in the BAUR Group, such as BAUR.de, quelle.de, universal.at, quelle.at, quelle.ch and ackermann.ch.
In addition, you agree and warrant that you will not submit any content,
- which you know to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that violate a copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or publication rights or data protection rights of a third party;
- violates a right, statute, regulation or other regulation (including, but not limited to, provisions on consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination and misleading advertising);
- which are defamatory, denigrating, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased, offensive, threatening or harassing for any natural or legal person, society, company or corporation or which can reasonably be construed as such
- for which you have received payment or other consideration from a third party;
- that contain information regarding other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or telephone numbers, or that contain a computer virus, worms or other potentially dangerous computer programs or files.
By submitting the customer review, you guarantee to compensate BAUR (as well as its managing directors, directors, representatives, authorized representatives, agents, assistants, participating companies, employees and external service providers) and from all claims, demands and actual damage as well as consequential damage of any kind and to indemnify nature, known or unknown, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of your failure to comply with your above representations and warranties or your violation of any law or infringement of the rights of any third party.
For each content you submit, you grant BAUR perpetual, irrevocable, free of charge, transferable rights and licenses for use, copying, modifications, total deletion, adaptation, publication, translation as well as the creation of derivative works and / or the sale and / or distribution such content and / or the incorporation of such content in any form, medium or technology, worldwide and without any compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your evaluation and test report, you agree that BAUR and its suppliers for services may use your e-mail address to inform you about the status of your customer evaluation or for other administrative purposes Purposes.
- What is Mission Imposible
- What causes Pseudomonas in the urine
- How do I comment in the HTML editor
- How to maintain thick hair
- What is Homer J Simpson's middle name
- Macau is a developed economy
- What is Pakistan's cultural heritage
- Are CDNs worth it
- Africa makes cars
- How easy is a BA
- Are you from kerala
- What does the dissociation of water mean
- What should every WordPress website have
- Have you ever drank too much water?
- What became of Einstein's daughter
- Who is the chairman of the Railway Committee
- You can make egg liqueurs with meringue
- Copper bracelets actually help arthritis
- VAT is added in GST
- What causes boiler tube leakage
- What is good judgment
- What are some examples of ecological succession
- How can I create a professional logo
- What are some simple explanations for autism