Why do Saudis have a bad reputation
Reputation of professional education and training in Saudi Arabia
Craft professions and activities are left to guest workers in the vast majority of areas by the domestic population. This is due to incorrect incentives inherent in the system that have evolved over time.
Employment in the public sector
A public sector with strong financial strength thanks to income from oil exports, including administration in state-owned companies such as Saudi Aramco and Saudi Electric, offered its employees comparatively high salaries and job security. This led the Saudi population to seek employment in the public sector and the necessary qualifications. However, these degrees (studies in political science, religion, history, administration and others) showed relatively little relevance for the private sector.
The lack of incentive to complete vocational training or study in the often less lucrative technical fields of study has led to an increase in the dependence of large parts of the Saudi population on professions in the public sector. In order not to endanger social peace, the Saudi state continued with the economically inefficient employment policy. Much more employees were hired than would have been necessary.
In order to reduce the dependency of the Saudi population on the public sector and to employ larger parts of the population in the private sector, a mandatory quota for the employment of domestic workers was created within the framework of the Saudization program (Nitaqat).
According to this program, Saudi companies with ten or more employees must employ a certain percentage of Saudi citizens. At the same time, the entrepreneurial spirit is to be promoted through the simplified provision of financing options and training in setting up and running a company.
Although this led to an increase in the employment of Saudi workers in private companies, it did not result in their real employment due to a lack of qualifications. In some cases, employment relationships only exist on paper in order to meet the quota, but the employees stay at home or pursue other jobs. As before, foreign workers in particular are used for activities that the Saudi people are reluctant to carry out.
- A flying helicopter with a remote control
- Which tools should every software tester know?
- Is Boy George still alive?
- What killed the startup secret
- Which are the hotel management schools
- How can I start blogging with no money
- Is Amitabh Buchanan alive
- How to start programming
- Is a BBA CA a good course
- How can I expand my active vocabulary?
- What motels do hourly rates
- Who is this model pictured below
- What must wineries be seen in Oregon
- How can I become a listening book teller
- What is drawing and what is design
- Why do actors say they break their legs?
- How do I cook potato rice
- Male squirrels kill their baby
- Why do seeds need light to grow?
- Is spiritualism associated with witchcraft and necromancy
- Is depression curable 2
- What qualifications should a professional learner have?
- When did people stop believing in mythology?
- What are poignant music