What is a simple ion
The simple ions
All atoms tend to stabilize by taking on the stable structure of noble gases. This can be done, for example - by gaining one or more electrons to complete the octet of the last layer: The nomenclature of the anions is that contained in the names of compounds, e.g. B. bromide ion, oxide ion, nitride ion. An atom cannot gain more than 3 electrons because the increasing negative charge makes the acquisition of an additional electron more and more difficult (repulsion between charge and e-). This option is therefore only suitable for azotides (nitrogen group elements), chalcogens and halogens. - by giving up the electrons of the last layer: The penultimate layer becomes the last and is thus completed with the stable structure of a noble gas! Since the number of protons in the nucleus remains the same, these ions have fewer electrons than protons. They become positive ions (cations) The nomenclature cations are those used by the atoms in the names of the compound bodies, e.g. B. sodium ions, barium ions, aluminum ions. An atom cannot lose more than 3 electrons because the increasing positive charge makes the loss of an additional electron more and more difficult (attraction between + charge and and e- ). This option is therefore only for Alkali metals, alkaline earths and boron group elements are given.
- Would you still be considered vegan
- What is the need for OFDM
- Did Ned Stark raise his children properly?
- Rahul Dravid is a good coach
- Is media a creative mess
- Was Adolf Hitler liberal or conservative?
- Donald Trump knows how to govern
- How much does a tire balance cost
- Can you dye a sheep's wool
- Why teamwork is important in cricket games
- Is the trade tax tax deductible?
- Does it mean something to be honest?
- What does history stand for?
- How does oxygen therapy help with COPD
- How do you construct this function
- What is the best bait for mud crabs
- FaceTime costs minutes
- How can California forest fangs survive
- How should siblings be clicked on weddings
- What time zone is Idaho in?
- What is the best display tablet
- Is an order a legally binding contract
- Indian Zoroastrians marry Iranian Zoroastrians
- What's your favorite Misheard text