Has the congress become a family business?
THINK NEW - PARTICIPATE DIFFERENTLY!
Dear Sirs and Madames,
The 23rd Congress for Family Businesses must and can take place digitally for the first time. What many of you are already familiar with, the virtual meeting in video conferences, we would like to bring into new dimensions together with you in the course of the congress days. Because as with so many challenges that the corona pandemic presents, this crisis can not only be seen as a threat to the traditional, but also as an opportunity to recognize new entrepreneurial potential. In keeping with our title "THINKING AHEAD - act stronger", we would like to invite you to find out, together with us and like-minded family entrepreneurs and members of entrepreneurial families, how new digital possibilities can be found, not least for innovative forms of cross-border encounters, trusting information exchange and the intensive cooperation on the important topics and questions of the entrepreneurial future.
However, this will all become easier for you to experience, the more of you actively venture into this uncharted territory with us. Therefore, we kindly ask you not to shy away from the unfamiliar format, but rather to get involved in the unfamiliar - to talk to our experts about it, to reflect directly on what you have experienced and to add new added value in the digital dimension to discover that was unthinkable before the pandemic. And where does more entrepreneurial potential come together than at our congress? It is your chance to experience new digital formats live and in practice that you as an entrepreneur should not miss.
In addition: Nothing has changed in terms of the topicality and added value of our congress offers, the expertise of our contributing speakers, the relevance and the concrete practical relevance of our topics and questions. We can assure you that everything that is important to you in the context of a Witten family business conference will be preserved and possible: the open, confidential conversation, the intensive exchange in well-moderated question and answer sessions and spontaneous encounters with other congress participants. In addition, we have developed a communicative, movement-oriented and diverse cultural program for you that will surely surprise you positively during the breaks and transitions between workshops and congress events.
Please do not only trust that we will succeed in an eventful, exciting and inspiring event - but contribute to it through your participation, openness and entrepreneurial curiosity.
Register directly or contact us personally if you have any further questions.
We are open to your questions, requests and recommendations and look forward to hearing from you.
Your organization team
Erwin Holkin, Magdalena Wendt, Cedric Schneider
- What is metronidazole used for?
- Do online relationships work for teenagers?
- How are nbfcs different from banks
- What message does God send the broken hearted
- Why are horns not popular in modern music?
- What is technology and what is science
- How did you learn the Django framework
- Depression is common in the geriatric population
- Would you donate 10,000
- Push-ups can make your hands stronger
- How could we control entropy?
- How do I install Kivy on Ubuntu
- What is pump suction
- What is a grasshopper
- Why was Jon Snow born in Dorne
- What is an informal presentation
- Is i5 good for streaming
- What are surface coils in the MRI
- What is innovation economy 4
- How does the Codecademys business model work?
- Is Abortion Legal In Canada 1
- Why does gravity create waves
- Are there still academic architects
- Could nanobots be used in construction?