What does it mean when my period stops
Menstruation: This is what your period says about your health
Menstrual cup or period underwear: the sustainable alternatives can do that
Tampons, sanitary towels and panty liners are the most common hygiene articles during menstruation, but you should rely on high-quality organic products. They do not contain any pollutants that irritate the natural protective barrier of the female genital area and unbalance the pH value.
If you want to switch to sustainable hygiene products, you will find tampons, sanitary towels and panty liners in organic quality at MYLILLY.
The menstrual cup
More and more women are opting for more sustainable alternatives such as the menstrual cup instead of tampons and sanitary towels. It is not a disposable product, but can be used over and over again over a long period of time. The medical silicone does not contain any harmful plasticizers or pollutants that damage the vaginal flora. With thorough cleaning through regular boiling, the menstrual cup promises long-lasting protection. The cup is usually available in two different sizes - depending on the strength. However, the menstrual cup from the manufacturer MYLILY is different. It is available in five different sizes and thus promises individual protection. There is also a matching menstrual cup case, which makes it easy to boil in the microwave.
Buy the menstrual cup and the menstrual cup case here!
The period underwear
For many, period underwear is still brand new and extremely unfamiliar. These are specially developed panties that soak up the menstrual blood like a bandage. They look like conventional underpants. But the special antibacterial and breathable layer made of different fabrics ensures safe protection during light or medium-heavy menstruation. For the heavy period it can serve as additional protection. MYLILY's period underwear is made of 100% organic cotton and can be washed out thoroughly after wearing. However, it should be noted that this is a special material. To maintain protection, you should always follow the care instructions for period underwear.
Buy and try out your period underwear here!
Don't be afraid of your period!
The first menstrual period is usually uncomfortable and frightening for many girls. To relieve them of this fear, companies such as MYLILY offer packages that are supposed to make the start of the period easier and they are introduced to hygiene in a playful way. For example, the MYLILY First Period Kit contains a small selection of organic hygiene items, a Kischkern pillow, a cycle calendar and other helpers that make the entry into this new phase of life easier to understand.
For many women there are only the typical hygiene products from the well-known manufacturers. In order to get to know other products, MYLILY, for example, offers free test orders that are sent by post - you only pay for the postage.
- What is the ion of hydrochloric acid
- What's your rating on EktaTech Company
- What makes a good dialogue
- Is rice and beans a complete protein
- Why do you like the fashion brand Prada
- Which actors and / or musicians write books?
- Which values determine most of your decisions
- Which word means melodically compatible
- Why do nucleophiles attack the carbonyl group
- Why don't my cookies rise
- Are all atoms the same
- An AK 47 is an assault rifle
- What is the rarest Rolls Royce car
- How effective is hair weaving
- How do microbes produce cyclodextrins
- When will Rihanna buy the Liverpool football club?
- Does Votofel Force really work
- How does digital technology affect work
- Is social contract theory helpful
- Are Aquarius and Cancer compatible?
- What is this week's Google Trends
- How can I become a particle physicist?
- Jain food is available at IIT Varanasi
- How is mild sleep apnea treated
- What rhymes with Ivanka
- AdWords is worth it for roofers
- How does Wiki
- Should I be more suggestible or more analytical
- Should I buy the AliDropship plugin?
- Are the wildlings rednecks
- Willow bark is a good scrub
- How can I change my social situation?