How did Lord Shiva become so powerful
Why did Lord Shiva not reset Lord Ganesha's original head?
The Trideva always tried not to play with the rules that they embodied in the system. They always had a strict idea of obeying the rules. The best example is when one of them was angry or not happy with the way the rules make things happen and wanted a sudden change, the other two comfort the one not to do the same as the universe is a chain body connected, Moving a little string will change the behavior of the universe.
Believe me, there is no magic, people ask about such things that are easy to do and in the blink of an eye it can be done, as powerful as you are, you cannot limit the laws created by the Trinity, even those Trinity itself. All in every book, we see that even the Trinity is helpless in many cases because they always have to find a way to fight the problem where their own laws are not hindered.
Why was Lord Shiva, who is such a mighty god, unable to reset the original head of Ganesha?Why was he so helpless?
When we come to Lord Ganesha there are many rare points that people do not know.
- Ganesha's head was completely destroyed, it was not only detached but completely destroyed, no longer a skin;everything burned to ashes.
- There was an elephant who prayed to Lord Shiva and wanted to be his son. The same elephant gave Lord Shiva his head, which was placed on Ganesha's body.
- Ganesha, who was only the part of Prakruti (since Ganesha was born exclusively from Parvati), was not perfect and also needed a Purusha part. By attaching the elephant head, Lord Shiva completed Ganesha with the Purusha part as well.
Why couldn't Parvati create another Ganesha like she had before?
It's not about new creations, she is a mother and she had to feel like a mother inside of her.Ganesha is Parvati's son. When he died, he implanted a lot of pain and anger in Parvati's heart. This pain cannot be reversed. It is a mother's bond with the child, a universal law that cannot be excluded or bluffed.Any mother can give birth to a new child, which does not mean that she should stop complaining about her dead child. A dead child is like losing part of your soul and it can only be understood by a mother. Men are weak beings in this.After that, Parvati had another child .
Note : I can't cite scriptures because I don't remember much. Second, my knowledge is limited to things I have heard from gurus and to a general logical understanding.
- What happens when a neck is cut
- Mandolin kitchen slicers are a helpful tool
- What is the Altstadtstrasse
- 80 60 BP is normal
- What causes apraxia and dyspraxia
- What is a biometric appointment
- How does a transgender man come to orgasm
- Why do other animals not form societies?
- What did strict parents teach you
- Why is creativity important in leadership
- What is the use of skirting boards
- Life tornadoes
- Should I eat almonds without skin
- Why are there no sales on Amazon
- Targaryens can only ride dragons
- Benefits of Embedded Programming in c
- Why are smoking rooms disappearing from airports?
- What are some characteristics of diploid organisms
- Is Panasonic as good as Sony
- Do you ever feel Satan suppressing you?
- What is the full form of ZBNF
- What are Italy's cooking methods
- Think as randomly as you dream
- Can saffron kill you