Who defined adult education
The Vocational Training Act (BBiG), in which the provisions on vocational training are regulated, distinguishes in Section 1 between vocational training, professional training and vocational retraining.
Vocational training in Germany is characterized by the dual system, i.e. there is a simultaneity of school and company until completion of training in a recognized training occupation.
Further training is generally understood to mean the qualification initiated and financed by the employer and related to the specific job. A qualification that is recognized outside of the sending company and leads to a formal authorization is usually not acquired.
This is different with further training, which usually leads to an additional professional qualification and has a formal meaning regardless of the specific employer. Continuing vocational training is developing into a further branch of vocational training in connection with the demand for lifelong learning.
Adult education beyond the professional sphere takes place in a variety of forms. The offerings of the adult education centers were and are of outstanding importance. In addition, a pluralism of adult education institutions has developed. A large number of public and independent providers of adult education, some limited to special topics, have emerged alongside the adult education centers. Mixed forms often develop between adult education and leisure activities, social therapy such as parenting or family education, family self-help, political education and social cultural work. Where adult education arises from a concept of the situation in life (self-help), it is often dependent on specific people or influenced by a certain milieu (class). Here social workers and social pedagogues are often active as speakers or as organizers.
- Is mineral water better than distilled water
- Should schools teach both art and science
- Are there bass roles in musicals
- How many verbs are there in Japanese
- How much is the Monero crypto currency coin worth
- How is the orientation session at UIET Chandigarh
- All of Australia has internet
- What is America's economic history
- Who are Europe's best growth marketers
- Why do men pay child benefit
- How can we improve energy efficiency
- How to write pounds in Chinese
- How big is Amtrak
- In which fields can Golang be used
- What are the best Morocco day tours
- What are the different types of auras
- Is PayPal really a money laundering system?
- How are real estate billions made
- What should I know until 18 to learn
- How do you forgive the dead
- Which country has 3 capitals
- What do you remember in the 90s
- What is an attribute selector in CSS
- How many google fonts are there