What is agile consulting
Agility is a dominant topic in the strategic discussion of modern companies: Digital technologies are drivers of disruptive changes in business models and thus of changes in workforce and organization:
- On the one hand, customers get used to ever shorter processing times and, on the other hand, expect increasingly individualized solutions to their problems;
- Many employees are also demanding more options for making their work more flexible;
- and leadership is increasingly developing into a concept of shared responsibility within a team.
We understand agility as the ability of an organization to adapt quickly to a complex, turbulent and uncertain environment. It is becoming a key success factor for companies in a dynamic, competitive environment.
In order to be able to survive in the competition, companies today have to react faster and more flexibly. This also poses new challenges for HR work. For this reason, personnel management has changed a lot in the past few years.
Agile HR sees challenges holistically and solves them flexibly and customer-oriented. It supports, exemplifies and empowers. One of the most important areas of responsibility of agile HR is continuing education, i.e. supporting the development of organizational members. Here, the HR Learning & Development function sets one of the most powerful drivers available to a company in motion: intrinsic motivation.
The L&D team of agile HR distinguishes above all the ability to recognize and support the special talents of the employees. A well-founded understanding of intrinsic motivation, performance management, human learning, as well as in-depth know-how regarding agility concepts and knowledge management understands that “learning on demand” is much more productive than “learning in advance”. With the professionalization of today's learning, agile HR lays the foundation for an adaptable, agile organization.
OTP supports agile HR in changing the mindset of the organization members through learning & development: from job to vocation!
In the context of agile HR consulting, coaching has a special position. Many large companies are taking this route today. It enables targeted, individual and prompt processing of employee needs that have been identified at short notice on a very wide range of issues. Solutions can be found in both individual and team coaching:
Faster familiarization promotes productivity through cultural adaptation and a corresponding mindset
Supports employees in achieving their goals by analyzing possible obstacles
- Coaching for better collaboration
Productivity and efficiency can be severely restricted by a lack of social skills or promoted by an agile mindset.
So that employees can plan their professional future in their own company.
- Coaching of project teams
So that the team exhausts its (individual and common) potential and develops agile competencies.
The step to agile leadership in the context of transformation processes can usually be taken faster and more competently with coaching.
- Redeployment / outplacement coaching
Sometimes a necessary and valuable support in change management. So that employees can professionally reorient themselves in the event of changes in the company.
With agile personnel management, HR takes on the role of promoter of change (transformer). The aim is to make the organization and its employees more agile. So it is not only geared towards the needs of the employees, but also towards actively shaping the change. Elements are e.g. to promote a corporate culture that focuses on agile teams. These are often put together for specific projects or tasks and after these are completed, new teams are formed for the next tasks. This also means that agile leadership skills and an agile mindset are brought into the company and lived there more intensely. That is why it is important for us as consultants to work together with HR in order to support the transformation. We consider four principles to be particularly important here:
- Customer focus: It must be clear that our advice and coaching is a service for employees who have a need or a challenge. So it is important to ask yourself: What challenge (of the business) has to be solved?
- Iterative work:Nowadays it is important to drive on sight - for business and also for HR consulting. In other words, what the outcome of the consultation will look like in the end is not clear at the beginning. The service takes place in iterative steps in which the conversation is in the foreground and feedback is obtained. So it is a development process in which the client repeatedly sees intermediate results. What this really needs is the most important question.
- Flexibility: In today's fast-paced world, nothing is set in stone. Today, processes and programs must be flexible and quickly changeable. And it needs extensive adaptation to individual needs.
- Role as enabler: HR consulting and especially coaching can be used in a targeted and needs-specific way. In this way, HR consulting helps people to help themselves and helps organization and processes to function well.
If the business is agile, HR consulting has to be too. Such advice is characterized by a holistic approach, customer focus and flexibility - and it must also be able to advance the transformation. Call us to discuss your transformation.
- We understand health
- People overcomplicate things in life
- Is Prem Ratan Dhan Payo hit film
- What is an important date
- Why are ants in my room
- Which companies best manage the invention process
- How do you mix kick and bass
- What is the apprenticeship time in CTS
- How can we produce biopesticides
- Are a cappella singers musicians
- What's the most misunderstood thing about gumbo
- Can someone tell you about the taxation of AIFs
- Supports moto x play otg
- Which website adds cell phone numbers in Aadhaar
- How is Patna doing in Patna
- Is hepatitis B curable 2
- Which cell phone has the best phone quality
- What are the best startups from IIMs
- How did Truecaller access my data
- Black people are God's chosen people
- Do you blow your nose in public?
- How did France come about?
- Psychological stress causes PCOS
- How is Java unsafe