What is turbulence
In surface waters, cloudiness is often caused by algae growth. These have to be eliminated by appropriate processing methods, as they can lead to recontamination and can also cause odor and taste problems on the other hand. In the worst case, toxic cyanobacteria (blue-green algae) occur in eutrophicated waters.
The monitoring of the turbidity is of great importance both for aesthetic reasons, but also due to the fact that the turbidity is an indicator of more serious contamination. Cloudy drinking water, which has its origin in surface waters, can also contain cryptosporidia and giardia, for example. Clouds of organic origin lead to growth and deposits in the pipeline network and on fittings and thus to recontamination. In addition, there are smell and taste problems.
- Why should I buy an iPhone 5c?
- What is the forecast of the market for biofertilizers
- Which is better KingoRoot or KingRoot
- Poop bees
- Is Black Panther Marvel's Batman
- What is an inverse property
- Why are there teenagers in cliques?
- What is the most unusual psychedelic
- How do I prepare 2N NaoH
- How can I fail the exam?
- Has Quora made your romantic relationship better
- What do people know about Lord Ganesh
- Pakistan is a predominantly religious country
- What is metalcore
- How did you finally get disciplined
- Elon Musk is the next Nikola Tesla
- Is self-study effective
- Where is Gurkhas' brigade
- Why is Congress so polarized
- Can Quora boards replace Internet forums
- What should i learn JS or PHP
- What is the temperature in Dubai in February
- Which causes the meat to go slimy for lunch
- The bees sting each other