Spirulina supplements are a scam and hype
Staying Young with Spermidine?
Liang YT et al. (2021): eIF5A hypusination, boosted by dietary spermidine, protects from premature brain aging and mitochondrial dysfunction. Cell Rep. 2021 Apr 13; 35 (2): 108941.
Schroeder S. et al. (2021): Dietary spermidine improves cognitive function. Cell Rep. 2021 Apr 13; 35 (2): 108985.
Lenzen-Schulte, M .; Zylka-Menhorn, V. (2016): Autophagy: "Self-mutilation" as a survival strategy. Dtsch Arztebl 113 (40): A-1740 / B-1469 / C-146.
Arznei-Telegram (2020): ANTI-AGING WITH SPERMIDINE? a-t 2020; 51: 38-9
Smollich, M. [blog entry] (2020): Charité study: With spermidine against COVID-19. Nutritional medicine blog, published on April 23, 2020.
Neuwirth, N [blog entry] (2020): Spermidine: fasting without giving up? Nutritional medicine blog, published on April 22nd, 2020
Soda, K. et al. (2009): Long-Term Oral Polyamine Intake Increases Blood Polyamine Concentrations. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol 55, 361-366
Madeo et al. (2019): Spermidine: a physiological autophagy inducer acting as an anti-aging vitamin in humans? Autophagy. 2019; 15 (1): 165-168
Published online 2018 Oct 11. doi: 10.1080 / 15548627.2018.1530929, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30306826/
Gassen, N. et al. (2020): Analysis of SARS-CoV-2-controlled autophagy reveals spermidine, MK-2206, and niclosamide as putative antiviral therapeutics. doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.04.15.997254
Eisenberg T, Knauer H, Madeo F et al. (2009): Induction of autophagy by spermidine promotes longevity. Nat Cell Biol. 11 (11): 1305-14
Kiechl S, Pechlaner R, Willeit P, et al. Higher spermidine intake is linked to lower mortality: a prospective population-based study. At J Clin Nutr. 2018 Aug 1; 108 (2): 371-380
Schwarz, C. et al. (2018): Safety and tolerability of spermidine supplementation in mice and older adults with subjective cognitive decline Aging (Albany NY). 2018 Jan; 10 (1): 19-33
Implementing Regulation (EU) 2020/443 of the Commission of March 25, 2020 approving the amendment of the specifications of the novel food wheat germ extract (Triticum aestivum) with a high spermidine content
- Why is Thanksgiving so late in 2019
- Is gold a superconductor
- What does hearing aids mean
- What's your favorite Hope World song
- Why are you playing the Dream11 game
- How did your diet ruin your life
- Who is the most boring superhero
- Why are everyone so rich on Quora
- What determines the color of the clouds
- How do you usually feel before giving birth
- Why are we bored listening
- What are some characteristics of Islamic entrepreneurs
- How many factors does 11
- Eat vitamins
- What is a vehicle pollution check
- Which is the fastest to learn
- Why do some people hate the US
- How do I wake up happy
- Why can't inheritable properties change?
- Why did Jesus not have children?
- Class in Java 2
- Really loves Sarada Boruto
- Firmino will deliver 1 for Liverpool
- Why is general knowledge important
- England is bigger than Glasgow
- What makes a great website framework
- Who will host FIFA 2040
- What is the simplest branch among engineers
- Why do people install HID headlights
- What is meant by slope 1 50
- Will the CRS score slide this time
- Can insects be classified as predators
- Well worth an NVIDIA Shield TV
- What foods are considered aphrodisiacs