What is the scope of freelance work
Income tax document | Sale of the practice while continuing the freelance work on a small scale (Section 18 (3) EStG)
Income tax | Sale of the practice while continuing the freelance work on a small scale (Section 18 (3) EStG)
A sale i. According to Section 18 (3) EStG, the essential operating principles - in particular the client base and the practical value - are transferred to another person for a fee. The freelance work must be stopped for at least a certain period of time. The continuation of a freelance activity on a small scale is harmless if the sales attributable to it in the last three years are less than 10%. H. make up the total income. According to (BFH / NV 2001 p. 1561), the development of retained mandates after the sale is insignificant as long as the above Value limit is adhered to. The FinMin Bremen shows with Erl. 5. 5. 2004 - S 2246 - 5095 - 110 point out that the acquisition of new mandates / patients "within the certain ...
- How did Lord Shiva become so powerful
- RimWorld is a strategy game
- Why are missing pets rarely found alive
- Tiles absorb heat and reflect it
- Who is your favorite singer right now?
- What makes bullies stop
- Toxicology Why are wood chips carcinogenic?
- How do I play bitcoin
- Which app or which musical instrument is it
- What is corporate music
- What does angel number 919 mean
- What gives you the will to live
- How do I start a good habit
- Is there a doctorate in business administration
- What hormones do non-binary people take
- What is the full form of PCIT
- A book and its prologue
- What does the word logos really mean?
- Do you belong to a certain religion?
- What is the identification of the true saint
- Has someone died from the pneumonia vaccine?
- Which Quora users speak French
- What do you mean by numeric functions
- How is KIIT bad for girls