Is iOS better than Android
Android or iOS: Which is the right choice for me?
According to Statista is Android with almost 75 percent of market share in the lead while moving iOS with around 25 percent must be content. Kai OS and other operating systems have negligible market share. What is clear is that there are Android fans and iOS fans in this world, and these people do not tend to switch to the other side. You will be told that iPhones are overpriced and are more of a status symbol than a necessity. But which operating system is really the best?
The best-selling phones of all time
As Apple 2007 introduced the first iPhone with its associated operating system, these were Devices touted highly. In retrospect, they were far from perfect, lacking in some features but not receiving much criticism. But if there was one thing that was criticized, it was the price. Android devices were partly available for half.
These days, high quality Android phones are also expensive.
If you look at the best-selling phones of all time looks, it is surpassed by the early Nokia phones. The third phone on the list is the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. It far surpasses any Android phone. 220 million people have bought this phone which is more than impressive. The best-selling Android phone of all time is the Samsung Galaxy S4, which has just sold 80 million times. But then there is the iPhone 5, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, of which 70 and 65 million units were sold respectively.
If you look at the historical market share of the operating system in 2009, Android was behind iOS, and Symbian was in the lead. IOS has seen a few minor ups and downs over the years, but has remained fairly stable overall. Just recently the iPhone has had a few issues. But since around 2013 Android has a market share of 80 percent.
No one can deny that Apple has very devoted fans. But Android is the king of the market.
Which smartphone should I buy in 2020?
It seems that Samsung devices are using Android at the top of the list stand. Although some include the iPhone XS, the iPhone doesn't even show up in many of the top ten lists right now, which is surprising. Android phones - whether Huawei, Samsung, Xiaomi or One Plus - are apparently preferred to the iPhone. One reason may be that, for some people, the slim design of the iPhone just isn't worth the price. That's why Apple introduced the iPhone SE this year. Let's talk about the operating system:
- Android offers the consumer more choices. That's why it sells better. There are so many phones out there with all sorts of features and price ranges. The number of apps available for Android is around 3 million, while for iOS it is only around 2 million. But Apple could have better quality and good performance. The App Store is easier to navigate than the Play Store. On the other hand, Google Maps is far more popular and better than Apple's map. IPhone doesn't have a bad battery, but you can find many Android devices that have good battery life.
EXTRA: Save cell phone battery: 7 simple tips
Ultimately, neither of the two popular operating systems is objectively the better, it's about the personal preferences of the respective user: If you want a wide range of devices and a high degree of customizability, you should opt for Android. If security and simple operation are more important to you, the iPhone will be better off.
You don't want to miss anything anymore?
- The Czech Republic belongs to Russia
- Did Napoleon Bonaparte adopt Islam
- Who is your favorite character from SAO
- What's next for Airbus and Boeing
- What is anchor in HTML
- Can you leave reviews of Atos?
- How can anyone monetize a website
- Electric safety straight or disposable razor
- Who defined hours, minutes, seconds first
- Where does the expression bad juju come from?
- What food is good with whiskey
- BlackRock is the largest asset manager
- Music increases our concentration
- Is studying biotechnology difficult for PCM students
- Is there a molecular accelerator
- Why shouldn't God make himself known?
- Who invented the plasma ball?
- Fantasia will be available on Disney Plus
- Where can I get MATLAB codes
- Which is Mobile P2P Payments App
- What is FCFS Planning
- Which car is worth the most money
- How does real-time data work
- What are some ways to prevent disease