Why is C programming called Pop
This article will look at stacks and how they work.
A stack is a data area in which data can be stored. So far so good, nothing new. The interesting thing is how the data is organized.
You only need 2 statements to organize data in a stack: Push and pop.With push you put data on the stack, with pop you get it back.
You only ever put data on one end of the stack. The data is also read again from the same end. That is why a stack is also called a stack, or because of the "direction" (from higher addresses to lower) basement stacks.
Think of a stack as a stack of plates. At the beginning the stack is empty, i.e. there is no stack at all. If you then put an element (a plate) on the stack, the stack consists of one element (plate). Now you can take the element from the stack again. After this action the stack is empty again. But you can also put another element on the stack. Then there are 2 elements on the stack. If you then take an element from the stack, you only get the "topmost" one (like a stack of plates, you can only take the topmost plate).
So the last item put on the stack is returned first. The element that was put first on the stack is consequently taken last from the stack.
This principle is called FILO, which means something like "First in, last out" (first in, last out).
Of course you can too LIFO name (“Last in, first out” - “Last in, first out”).
I would also like to give a small example implementation for a separate stack here. Please post questions about the code in the forum.#include
- What are shiny tiles
- Can I buy Maruti Ignis
- Is there a molecular accelerator
- How are low and high PH determined
- Tspsc group 2 cutoff
- Who are the best air freight forwarders
- What are good trauma-based therapy books
- Who was more beautiful Lyanna or Cersei?
- Clouds reduce UV exposure
- Flipkart offers a special discount for homosexuals
- Yoga makes you stronger
- How did you create your first MVP
- How much do founders get from expenses
- Can you see if someone is blocking you
- What's your favorite Prince song
- How is mind an illusion
- Australia receive social assistance asylum seekers
- What is free chlorine
- What is the name of a wild horse
- Scholastic publishers publish novellas
- What are the best cars
- Should I have money or a career
- What's the most creative wedding you've attended
- Can I get corporate grants, not loans
- How does teamblind com
- Is it good to exercise if you are underweight?
- How was Hitler defeated
- Was there entropy before the big bang
- Tegretol can cause low sodium levels
- What do wild cats live on
- When does the Infinix Hot S5
- Why are people buried individually
- What is Oracle Exadata 1
- What sport is an anaerobic sport