Where is good SAP training
A SAP training course gives you extensive knowledge of the software - from the system introduction to subject-specific application training to the certified SAP consultant.
What you learn in a SAP training course depends on your professional goals and the industry in which you work. There are roughly two different qualification levels: users and consultants. The individual areas are also divided into different requirement levels.
The right training for every target group
Users convince in their qualified handling of SAP applications. You know how to deal with individual SAP components as well as cross-departmental interfaces and know almost all of the system's work processes.
Depending on the industry, different user certificates can be obtained; these are aimed at young professionals and lateral entrants to experienced SAP users.
These SAP user certificates can be acquired, among other things:
- External accounting - accounts receivable
- External accounting - financial accounting
- External accounting - accounts payable
- Foundation Level - System Handling
- Human Capital Management - Personal Administration
- Internal accounting - cost centers and internal orders
- Materials management - processing of purchasing processes
- Production planning
- Shipping and warehouse management with warehouse management
- Distribution - processing of sales orders
Become a SAP consultant
As a SAP consultant, you will analyze the company's specific needs and adapt the software accordingly. If necessary, as a SAP consultant, you will also train other employees. Depending on your specialization in the previous courses, you focus on finance (FI), human resources (HCM), materials management (MM) or sales (SD).
For many course participants, participation in introductory user courses is already included, otherwise you first have to complete the necessary user seminars in order to become a certified SAP consultant.
With the successful completion of a consultant course you will achieve the SAP consultant certificate SAP Application Consultant Associate. This degree is the first of a total of four levels for a SAP consultant. There are also the consultant profiles “Delta”, “Specialist” and “Professional” - the individual levels can be reached with a successful examination, a certain number of completed projects and a certain amount of professional experience.
- 12. Points are important for a job
- Is the imagination infinite or finite
- Which party does Sadiq Khan belong to
- How can I fail the exam?
- How is Einstein's energy equation true
- Who is zayed in Dubai
- How is India globalized
- When should you start studying before the exams?
- How do vultures compare to buzzards?
- Any advice on building a simple wedding website
- What is a microfinance bank
- How beautiful is Emirates First Class
- How can I get myself up and running
- What is the name of a group of ponies
- How about a hassle-free English method?
- Why does the sea have waves
- Kill you Laeuse
- Was super 30 2019 movie boring
- When will this world be oil-free?
- Pays YouTube to stream music
- Can you prove that 1 + 1 2
- Are people born well? Does that matter
- How is acetone made
- Gift cards can be canceled