What defines the shape of the color
Surface and shape: the design counterpart to color
On this page, the area is explained as an element of image design. In addition to a list of two-dimensional painting styles, you will find an image idea below to create modern coloring pages from photos. Finally, two-dimensional templates with step-by-step instructions are presented, such as Paint like Keith Haring or Andy Warhol.
In addition to color, form is the design element of modern painting. Form and color are particularly important in abstract painting, as the artist himself varies and alienates them.
The surface defines its shape by the contour. The more consistent the color tone and the greater the contrast to the adjacent shape, the more clearly the surface emerges. The contrast forms the contour line.
Tonal value and color transitions let the surface recede in favor of the image space: the more realistic the representation, the less important the surface becomes as a picture element. Structures such as brushstrokes make the surfaces fade.
Flat painting styles usually have a more symbolic character.
The shape clearly shapes the composition. Paul Cézanne analyzed the structure of his pictures by reducing what is depicted to basic geometric shapes such as circles, triangles and squares.
Examples of two-dimensional painting styles:
- Fauvism: Henri Matisse, André Derain,
- Nabis: Felix Valloton
- Blauer Reiter: August Macke, Wassily Kandinsky
- Joan Miro
- Paul Gauguin
- Pop Art: Andy Warhol, Roy Lichtenstein, Tom Wesselmann
- Geometric abstraction: Piet Mondrian
- Constructivism: Kasmir Malevich
Image idea and instructions for a two-dimensional painting style
A flat painting style simplifies the image information so that clear shapes and colors are created. This makes the pictures look modern and easy to implement.
After you have chosen a suitable photo, portrait, vacation picture, landscape, nude or still life, you can easily abstract the shapes and colors with an image processing program on the computer.
At Adobe Photoshop you can mit the filter Sound separation determine the number of tone levels in an image. For example, if you choose two levels of tones in an image, the result will be six colors. With one click you can split up a template / photo.
- How began wearing the crown
- Is chemistry the most boring scientific subject
- What is 0 01 2
- Were colonists entitled to rebel against Britain?
- JotForm works well with Tumblr
- Believe in deathbed confessions
- Why is the Bhojpuri language so famous
- Where can I get an L293D IC from
- What is U in chemistry
- Which online investment company really pays off
- Why is MongoDB being created
- What are Macs Shine Drops used for?
- What does stochastic premium mean
- Why is there no looting in Japan
- What is an air-cooled cooler
- What does jeans with stretch mean?
- Giant oar fish are dangerous
- Which is better KingoRoot or KingRoot
- You can take Tylenol and acetaminophen together
- How does Duolingo work
- What are libertarians tired to explain
- What do essays do
- What dating advice needs to be debunked
- Is it easy to start a cult?