Why am I always right?
Translation of "I am always right" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
We try to visualize all the judgments connected with it, for example: "You are so lazy and inconsiderate", "You are not capable of relational" or "I am always right".
We try to bring to mind any associated judgments we make, such as: "You are so lazy and inconsiderate," "You are not relating to our relationship," or "I am always right."
I hate to say it, but I am always right.
"I am the most extraordinary person in the world, everything should always go as I wish, and for me I am always right." - That can not be.
"I am the most special person in the universe and I should always have my way and I'm always right"and so on - that's impossible.
How can you even agree or disagree with someone when we see something we believe to be right only as our individual truth? I am always right, and so do you - that means: there is no longer any "right".
If what we hold to be true can only be true for us individually, could we ever agree or disagree with each other? I would always be right, and so would you - or rather, there would no longer be any 'being right'.
Content May Be Inappropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 18.Exact: 18. Elapsed time: 73 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Im 16 i can find my soul mate
- What is a crosswind landing simple explanation
- How is Karelian different from Finnish
- Is imagination limited by language
- Who sells gold furniture
- Are cryptocurrencies an investment or speculation
- People's vocabulary is expanding or shrinking
- Any student can become a neurosurgeon
- Are fish and chips a healthy meal
- Which is the most complex musical instrument
- What are the best fonts for legal documents
- How can I make my sketchbook beautiful?
- What is non-oxygenated gasoline
- Why do glasses stick to coasters?
- When do companies hire CFOs?
- Mix a word
- Can a Muslim be a humanist
- Most Swedes are lactose tolerant
- What is Stephen King's writing process
- Does it mean something to be honest?
- Who made the first acoustic guitar
- How do reverse osmosis systems work
- Are there any scientific papers on WikiLeaks
- What is a cotton-rich fabric