What are outrigger doors
2 Particular mechanical hazards when using mobile work equipment and during transport
(1) Mobile work equipment is used very flexibly in various industries, e.g. B. for transport tasks of goods with different properties (such as temperature, dimensions, center of gravity, visual obstruction), assembly work, positioning processes. The environmental conditions can also vary greatly. In the risk assessment, the employer must assess the mechanical hazards that arise during the intended use of mobile work equipment (risk assessment) and derive necessary and suitable protective measures from this in order to reduce hazards as much as possible (Section 3 (1) BetrSichV, Section 5 (1) BetrSichV ). In many cases, this requires coordination with the supplier of the mobile work equipment and, if necessary, other employers involved in the design of the work process. When using mobile work equipment, the employer assumes responsibility for the suitability of the mobile work equipment used and the effectiveness of the overall measures taken. These prerequisites may have to be checked again for each individual work assignment, especially if the use of a mobile work equipment takes place at different locations under different boundary conditions.
(2) Particular mechanical hazards when using mobile work equipment are e.g. B.
- Starting, driving over or crushing due to the movement of mobile work equipment, especially when reversing,
- Danger from uncontrolled movement, impact and collision of mobile work equipment,
- unintentional movements of mobile work equipment, such as rolling away or unintentionally triggered movement,
- Crushing of people when connecting and disconnecting mobile work equipment,
- unintentional contact of employees with the work environment, e.g. B. are squeezed between the aerial work platform and the roof structure, are squeezed when moving up with an industrial truck on the shelf,
- Overturning, falling, rolling over of mobile work equipment, e.g. B. due to instability due to a shift in the center of gravity, insufficient load-bearing capacity of the subsoil or lack of support,
- are hit by uncontrolled moving cargo, slipping cargo or parts moving due to cargo pressure,
- are hit by uncontrolled moving parts of the mobile work equipment, z. B. of booms, doors, flaps or locks,
- unauthorized use of mobile work equipment,
- Danger of tripping, slipping and falling due to special design features that result from the mobility of mobile work equipment, e.g. B. Restrictions on the possibility of ascending and descending, catwalks and control stations on mobile work equipment that have to be used for operation or loading and unloading to be ergonomically designed,
- Damage to mobile work equipment caused by the movement of the mobile work equipment, e.g. B. Damage to lighting equipment, stand areas, access and entry, fall protection, operating devices,
- are thrown out by employees from the mobile work equipment due to the action of acceleration forces, z. B. Whip effect on boom work platforms,
- Contact with wheels or chains of the mobile work equipment that are involved in the travel movement.
(3) Mobile work equipment often has to meet special design requirements in order to enable both driving and working. This can result in particular hazards during use, e.g. B.
- when changing between driving and working,
- due to insufficient consideration of environmental or working conditions, e.g. B. when using mobile work equipment outside of the company's own premises on construction sites or at customers, due to insufficient load-bearing capacity of the subsoil due to shafts on non-company premises that are not known to the employer.
- How can i get photoshop
- Why are we afraid of ghosts
- What are the names of the rich countries
- Treated seeds are safe
- What can we do in Singapore
- What will Amazon do next with Alexa
- What are the requirements for learning Grails
- What do you think of Srinivasa Ramanujan
- How useful is free writing
- I'm relapsing, I'm a shitty person
- What is an ohm 1
- How to say flag in Indonesian
- Male squirrels kill their baby
- How do porn websites make money
- Customized exhibition stands exhibits and displays
- Why am I not a great man
- How are girls more sexual than boys?
- What's the hardest part about getting close to women
- What are some obscure music recommendation sites
- Carbonated water is good to drink daily
- How soft should baked sweet potatoes be?
- What should i learn JS or PHP
- Why are the 80s important
- Republicans rule the United States