Developed SAP Hana
The five biggest myths around SAP HANA
Myth 2: SAP HANA is expensive
Many companies believe that they cannot afford SAP HANA. At the same time, the SAP licensing policy has unsettled a number of decision-makers in the past. That is why SAP introduced a new pricing model for the SAP HANA full-use license at the beginning of the year. It divides the investment costs into five levels. The following applies: the higher the total data volume, the lower the unit price of the individual data packages. In the area of 16 terabytes of data upwards, companies only pay a quarter of the previous costs - and at the same time benefit from significantly expanded storage options. Thanks to implicit compression, SAP HANA offers a much higher storage volume than conventional data platforms.
Careful sizing reduces overall costs
At the same time, the investment costs can also be reduced through careful sizing. Because only data that is kept in the productive system is subject to the licensing requirement, outsourced data, development and test systems, on the other hand, are not. Another advantage: Anyone who has invested in the data-based SAP HANA full-use license does not have to pay any additional SAP HANA surcharges.
Conversion to SAP HANA full use saves costs
This is different with the limited Runtime Edition: Each time you buy a new SAP license, you have to pay a 15 percent SAP HANA surcharge. If you want to prevent this in the future, you can inexpensively convert existing runtime licenses to SAP HANA full use. And if you want to test the scope of the all-round platform without obligation, you can download the free version of SAP HANA Express. This means that productive applications with low memory requirements of up to 32 GB can be developed, tested and implemented free of charge.
- How could libertarianism work in health care
- New matter is created when space expands
- How do INTPs complete projects successfully
- What are some secret python tips
- What is the correct antonym for Evolve
- How often are first impressions wrong?
- When do we start learning Marathi?
- Who is your favorite Spanish author?
- What is the full form of LRDD
- What is meant by bilaterally symmetrical animals
- How important is math in everyday life
- What is LSP in MPLS
- How do you buy magical unicorns
- Which fruit girls can eat and carry
- What is the circumference of a cone
- What's your favorite area in Montreal
- Alibaba works in Pakistan
- Narcissists are prone to navel gazing
- What are cycling shorts
- Does the earth's gravity affect the electrons
- Why do all successful people recommend meditation
- Why haven't you achieved more
- Can someone help me calculate curves
- How do hotel deposits work