How long do you expect live
Winter semester is coming: Live Discussion # 3 by DigitalChangeMaker
It's halftime in the exceptional digital semester: old routines are put to the test every day and new teaching formats are feverishly tested. Now is a good time to take a close look at the effects of ad-hoc digitization at universities - and also to look into the future. Because: the winter semester is coming. The 2020/21 winter semester is inevitably approaching and it is up to all stakeholders to set the course for it now. In weekly livestream discussions, the digital change makers therefore invite various stakeholders to exchange experiences in the current semester, challenges & opportunities and visions for the winter semester 2020/21.
In 30-minute rounds, the digital change makers bring different stakeholders and experts together to discuss their perspectives on the digital summer semester and to dare to look ahead to the coming months. What is going well and should be taken over or promoted for the winter semester? Which construction sites are becoming even clearer at the moment? And what should governance, curriculum and campus look like in the future?
Go to discussion # 3Nadia Galina(University Policy Officer, Federal Association of Foreign Students (BAS)) andProf. Dr. Birgitta Wolff (President of the Goethe University Frankfurt & HRK Vice President for Research, Young Academics, Transfer and Cooperation) as a guest. Lilith Diringer, member of the future working group DigitalChangeMaker in the university forum digitization, will moderate.
Like all panel discussions in the series, the conversation will be streamed live on YouTube. The videos will then be available on the University Forum's website and YouTube channel. Members of the HFD community are cordially invited to watch and to enrich the discussions live with their questions.
The results of the discussions should be included in aVision paper the DigitalChangeMaker are included.
For the “Winter is coming” series and as an impetus for the Vision Paper, the DigitalChangeMaker invite all interested students, lecturers and university employees to submit approx. 30-second video / audio statements or written statements on the following questions by email :
- How do you imagine your ideal teaching / learning environment?
- What do you expect from the university administration in the winter semester 2020/21?
- Are villages really electrified?
- How began wearing the crown
- How's the weather in Zurich
- What are surface coils in the MRI
- Possible AdSense earnings on Wikipedia
- Could Shawshank Redemption Happen in Real Life?
- How does offset printing work?
- How good was your 2018
- I want to find my own political beliefs
- How does Google AdSense work
- Publicly supports acts of terrorism in Turkey
- Does it work to marry your ex-wife
- How old is scott walker
- Are you a child of god
- Can directors act in their own films
- Is 40 too old to learn breakdancing
- How do you control changes
- What are the gross margins on headphones
- How successful are most GoFundMe campaigns
- A debate team is very important
- Glass blowing is a lucrative business
- How can noise pollution be controlled
- How do you reduce packaging costs in wholesale
- Why don't my iPhone videos load