Can a hearing aid increase hearing performance
Hearing aid appreciation
The health insurance pays for it
As a rule, you are entitled to a new hearing aid every six years; some health insurance companies cover the costs earlier. Find out more from your health insurance company; Your hearing care professional will also be happy to advise you.
From hearing well to hearing better
Your hearing care professional can do a lot to improve your hearing, such as: B. through new hearing aids and a host of other services.
Find out about the latest technical developments. You will be amazed at what is already possible today.
- Let us show you accessories for your hearing aid, e.g. B. Support for TV, solutions that are connected to the smartphone, or remote controls.
- Have a service check for your hearing aid carried out.
- Have your hearing aid checked for possible sources of error.
Hear better with two hearing aids
A new hearing aid or two? Your hearing care professional will also advise you on this. Did you know, for example, that only both ears guarantee 100% hearing performance? This is why hearing aids provide valuable support in everyday life for both sides in order to hear better. By the way: around 80 percent of our customers wear two hearing aids.
The advantages of two hearing aids at a glance:
- Better spatial orientation
Two hearing aids make it possible to perceive noise sources in good time and recognize where they are coming from. This gives more security, e.g. B. in road traffic.
- Relaxed listening
In the case of annoying background noises, two hearing aids help you concentrate on the conversation and block out background noise.
- Optimal listening balance
Listening to both sides creates a "natural stereo effect" for a pleasant listening experience.
- Preservation of hearing performance
If a hearing loss is only compensated for on one side, this can lead to a long-term deterioration in hearing in the other ear, despite the hearing aid.
- Reduction of tinnitus symptoms
If a hearing loss occurs in combination with a tinnitus, two hearing aids help to reinforce positive hearing impressions.
Is your hearing aid almost six years old or older? Then make an appointment for a consultation with your Amplifon hearing care professional right here.
- Where do algae come from
- What makes me vomit orange bile
- What is BF3
- How good are you at street photography
- When was apartheid introduced in South Africa?
- What kills electric Pokemon
- Should I buy a Realme 2 Pro?
- How to become a White House advocate
- Why is wound care important in nursing
- Why is general knowledge important
- 160 is a good LSAT score
- Why I am crazy about apple products
- Who sings the song TAKE A TRIP
- What qualifies as a trap
- Who are the main competitors of Ancestry coms 1
- How did he do it 2
- What is 55 11
- How do I spend time efficiently
- Podcasting Why Use Blubrry and Feedburner Together
- What is the best cheap DAC
- Do you want to get rid of hip pain
- Who is India's best friend
- What can we do with waste paper
- Why is tea called tea