Who is Poonam Pandey
Global Comparative Analysis of CBL-CIPK Gene Families in Plants
Calcium plays pivotal role in regulating the physiological as well as developmental processes in plants. Till now, several calcium sensors have been discovered, which regulate the various signaling pathways involved in plant growth and development. One of the major calcium sensors CBL (calcineurin B-like) is decoding the calcium signal during various environmental stresses in plants. Calcium mediated signal is transduced downstream by CBL-interacting protein kinases (CIPKs), which generally phosphorylate the target proteins such as transcription factors or transporters / channel leading to a response. Mutant based approach has provided valuable information in the functional analysis of individual members of CBL and CIPK gene family in Arabidopsis. Both CBL other CIPK gene families have previously been identified and characterized in Arabidopsis and rice. Identification and characterization of CBLs other CIPKs in other plant species such as Oryza sativa, Pisum sativum, Cicer arietinum, Zea mays, Populus euphratica, Vitis vinifera, Malus domestica, Gossypium hirsutum, Sorghum bicolor, Brassica napus, Vicia faba, Phaseolus vulgaris, Ammopiptanthus mongolicus other Triticum aestivum are still in juvenile stage.
Jumpsuit,Global Comparative Analysis of CBL-CIPK Gene Families in Plants is a comprehensive study focused on the diverse role of CBL-CIPK module in different stress signaling and also to identify a newly emerging role of this calcium-signaling module in plant growth and development across different plant species. In addition, beside Arabidopsis, it will provide backbone of knowledge to perform a detailed molecular investigation in crop plant species and could possibly enable in designing strategies to tame abiotic stress tolerance and development in important agronomical crop plants. This book will act as handy and informative source in this field for students as well as advanced researchers.
- Why I feel bad all the time
- Dogs can open doors
- What is considered a good weapon
- What can form hydrogen bonds
- There were flightless pterosaurs
- What is so abundant in Groenland
- What training did Archimedes receive
- Are audio hypnosis effective
- Have you ever experienced irrational mass panic?
- When is it really considered alcoholism?
- AutoHotkey scripts are case-sensitive
- You can delete your email
- Why do other animals not form societies?
- The Irish hate Pink Floyd
- What are the iPad applications for reading
- Will snowboarding hurt
- Is video calling on the phone safe
- How do I become happier
- Do you believe in Manglik Dosh
- Companies don't run into coding problems
- What is GridFS in MongoDB
- What beliefs are beneficial for mental health
- The inductor blocks the alternating current completely
- How do I change a computer ID