There are automation tools for Chrome
5 useful Chrome extensions for automating repetitive browsing tasks
Working in today's fast paced world can be daunting. There is so much to do with so little time. Fortunately, automation is quickly becoming a solution for everyone. Activities like filling out forms and registering jobs are no longer a hassle. Complex activities like searching the internet for information are now even automated!
If you're looking for ways to automate your daily, repetitive browsing tasks, these five extensions for your Chrome browser will automate your web experience.
Related : Gmail Automation: 5 Useful Google Scripts to Automate Gmail
1. Chromium Browser Automation (CBA)
Chromium Browser Automation is a simple extension for your browser. It's a full-featured automation tool that can help you avoid repetitive activities.
It can help you automate simple activities like filling out forms while still being complex enough to support scripting and injection.
Some of its main functions:
- record : Here you can record activities that you are currently doing in your web browser. Record in this sense does not mean a screen capture. This means that the extension will remember all of your interactions with the website.
- Play : With this function you can "play" your recorded interactions. This means you can fill out a form again, access your email address, or delete a bookmark with a simple click of the mouse.
- Injection : This is for the advanced user - web developers. You can paste your scripts on a webpage to see how it affects website performance. This is useful for debugging and app testing.
Because of its simple user interface, the CBA is easy to use, with little or no browser automation experience. If this is your first time trying automation, you are good to go!
2. KantuX automation tool
The developers call this tool the smartest automation tool ever made for browsing. While a lofty claim, it is also justified. The KantuX automation tool is one of the most robust tools available for free.
Here are a few of the features you get with KantuX.
- Innate interaction with the core of Chrome : KantuX uses the same Chromium technology. This means that you can expect fluid interaction with the browser. There are minimal bugs and lags despite its intimidating features.
- Compatibility with MS Excel : You can use the functions of KantuX to populate Excel sheets from websites. You can also fill out web forms from Excel. This import and export feature makes data mining a breeze.
- Filling in forms : Filling out forms with this tool is the most robust of all the other tools.
Other functions include playing, recording, pausing and updating macros.
Despite these many properties, the learning curve for KantuX is very gentle. All of these functions are combined in one visual tool, so you don't have to learn a new language or read pages of the documentation to work with KantuX.
3. Universal automation for job search
Unlike other automation tools that try to do everything, Universal Automation does everything perfectly. The Universal Automation Tool is a job search tool that can be used to search for and apply jobs.
To do this, she searches for available positions in a difficult job exchange. It adapts these jobs to your specialty and sends the application.
After sending these applications, it will send you the application ID and codes. This is proof of your application for the job.
After installation, click the button on the toolbar of your browser.
You will be taken to a page that allows you to configure the extension for your use. Click on "Options".
The next page contains a form that you only need to fill out once. Once you have completed the form, hit the "Save" button and you are good to go!
This is a job search and application tool so you can adjust your expectations accordingly. It is still an effective tool and can save you a lot of time and stress with applications.
relative : 7 of the Best Chrome Extensions You Must Try
4. iMacros for Chrome
iMacros is another robust and powerful browser automation tool. Its properties are the same as KantuX in all respects, only that it goes a little further.
iMacros is able to perform other functions such as web scripting, data extraction and web testing. It's also the only automation app that can fill out multi-page forms.
Its most impressive features are:
- Data extraction : For data miners, this is a big deal. iMacros can extract details from web pages to populate a data sheet. If you want to compare prices of goods between online stores, you should use iMacros.
- Web testing : iMacros is capable of rigorous web testing that takes a long time. User experience tests can be recorded and repeated as easily as possible, saving time and resources.
- Compatibility with MS Excel : You can use it to fill out forms from Excel tables and vice versa.
IMacros' simple user interface makes it easy to use and learn. Its robust wiki and community forums also mean you never have to wait for information.
5. Katalon Recorder
The Katalon Recorder is an updated version for the outdated Selenium IDE. It's a powerful automation tool that focuses on testing.
It also supports many popular programming languages like Java, C #, Ruby, Python, etc. It is useful for recording, playback, debugging, and viewing test results for Chrome.
You can use this tool to interact with web elements. You can also record all the actions that you have taken in a web application.
Creating and managing test cases is very easy, and running automated test cases takes a few simple clicks. It's also one of the fastest tools for web automation.
The automation of web activities is a necessary part of all web app development. Ease of use and debugging depend on it. Automating the filling out of forms can also be of great benefit to ordinary users. Regardless of what you do online, there is something these automation extensions can do for you.
- What is missing in your parenting
- Which iq score can be considered a genius
- What if Europe became pagan again?
- A black color is considered bad
- How do I update Verizon roaming
- Who is the greatest living scientist
- One Ashwagandha tablet increases your body size
- Political power causes brain damage
- IELTS is only for girls
- Which countries has Germany not colonized?
- What does the German word hers mean?
- How do I remove unwanted search engines
- How is the campus of NSUT NSIT
- What is language development
- Who is the best dermatologist in Wakad
- What is the MPC equation
- What are important computer skills
- Who will host FIFA 2040
- Is hung up hard on the body
- What is the 2Q algorithm
- Border cities in India are very cosmopolitan
- What is meant by globalization of culture
- Which video format is best for YouTube
- How trustworthy is Cambridge Analytica
- Contains DNA pentose sugar
- Depression can cause psychological trauma
- What are the best blues guitar solos
- What are communication skills
- Is it okay to do stretching every day
- What is the function of axioms
- What was the Jurassic Age
- Do you want to get rid of hip pain
- How does cannabis affect your BPD
- What does ragu mean in Italian