What is Vimeo OTT
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible i.S. of the EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the processing of your personal
Data when using the website www.moebelzentrale-ott.de is:
Möbelzentrale Ott GmbH
Telephone: 07123/3021 and 3022
Email: [email protected]
(3) Contact by email or contact form
1. If you make use of the option of contacting us by e-mail or the contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number as well as the other message content) will be used to process the request and saved by us in case of queries.
2. Legal bases
(a) The legal basis is initially Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter a) GDPR, as you consent to this data processing when you contact us. You can revoke your consent to us at any time, e.g. by sending us a corresponding message by email. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing of your data based on your consent up to the point of withdrawal.
(b) If the processing of the data transmitted by you when you contact us is necessary so that we can fulfill our obligations from a contract concluded with you or the processing is necessary so that we can carry out pre-contractual measures requested by you (e.g. answering a product or price request from you) is the legal basis also Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit b) GDPR.
(c) If the establishment of contact involves exercising or asserting rights against us, the legal basis for data processing is also Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter c) GDPR.
3. The data that arise when you contact us will be deleted by us if deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention periods and you have either requested us to delete it with your revocation of your consent or if the purpose for storage no longer applies. If statutory retention periods prevent deletion, the processing of your data will be restricted until the retention periods have expired and will only be deleted afterwards.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
- right to information,
- right to correction or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR ):
- IP address
- the date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These save a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and z. B. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your end device. These objects save the required data regardless of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. B. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in campaigns, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(3) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising under the contact details in the imprint.
USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG-INS
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the plug-in providers. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to use the button to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned above in this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after it is collected. By activating the plug-in, your personal data will be transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies using the security settings of your browser before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and the data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing or the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the data collected about you as a user profile and uses this for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR.
(4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and z. If, for example, if you link the page, the plug-in provider will also save this information in your user account and share it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but in particular before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers listed below. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; Further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http: //www.facebook .com / about / privacy / your-info # everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
INTEGRATION OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i. H. that no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned above in this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be assigned to your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube saves your data as a usage profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Use of Vimeo
Our website integrates videos from the "Vimeo" platform of the provider Vimeo Inc., Attention: Legal Department, 555 West 18th Street New York, New York 10011, USA. You can view Vimeo's current data protection declaration at: https://vimeo.com/privacy. Vimeo uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install it from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Vimeo is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR.
INTEGRATION OF GOOGLE MAPS
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This enables us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned above in this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be assigned to your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button.Google saves your data as a usage profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact Google to exercise this right.
- Why are huge corporations getting tax cuts
- What are the best community forums for programmers
- What does starbeat mean
- Is the truth a myth will triumph
- What is a corporate video
- Which Asics shoe is best for cricket?
- Which are the hotel management schools
- Why are most cricket umpires old
- What top rated movie didn't you like
- Are Aquarius and Cancer compatible?
- What is your favorite desert trekking adventure
- Are fish and chips a healthy meal
- What do conservatives call themselves now?
- Why does someone choose a growth plan
- Religion scares you
- Are emotions natural or learned
- What is the counter in GW BASIC
- In what cases is ignorance bliss?
- Why don't we need the sequel to Avatar
- Is Manchester in Lancashire
- What kind of soup are you
- What is the Most Accurate Forex Indicator
- Are high school graduates ready for life
- What is the difference between Darwin and Mendel