What is collarbone
How do the bones work?
The mineral content is decisive for the stability of a bone. The most important bone mineral is calcium phosphate. It makes the bones hard and tough. The more minerals a bone contains, the stronger and denser it is. Its stability also depends on the shape and density of the cancellous bone inside.
Two types of living cells are walled into the bone substance that make the bone a kind of permanent construction site: the so-called osteoblasts produce new bone material layer by layer and allow the bone to grow. The osteoclasts do the opposite: they break down older bone substance. Together, these two types of cells ensure that every bone can adapt to its loads and repair itself after a break.
As long as as much material is broken down as it is built up, the bone gradually renews itself without becoming weaker. In this way, the bone substance in the skeleton is completely replaced about every eight years. This remodeling process is controlled by various hormones, for example sex, growth and thyroid hormones.
The skeleton of an adult weighs about seven to nine kilograms. The bone cells make up about one percent of the bone, the rest is the bone substance. It consists of a quarter of water and a quarter of proteins like. Minerals like calcium phosphate make up half of the bone.
- What is the pH of citric acid
- Hijabs were always mandatory in Iran Persia
- Which designer designs signs?
- What is Agnisara Kriya
- Innovations in technology helpful or harmful
- Microsoft Access will be phased out
- How to say unbelievable in Lithuanian
- Support Pakistan Lebanon
- What is your dream lawn mower
- Will Ryzen 5 3600 bottleneck RTX 2080
- Is the jury system totally flawed
- Dwyane Wade has a son
- Are nachos a food or a meal
- Is abortion a political problem in Israel
- How is SEO visibility calculated
- Is a chocolate restaurant project profitable
- What are some gay male images
- Have any Neanderthals lived until modern times
- Loan payments can be deducted from taxes
- Why aren't there more female rock guitarists
- What are the 4 types of income
- Who were Putin's influences growing up
- Job vacancies in London England
- What is the reason for the cloud formation
- What are the disadvantages of communicating with your fingertips
- Why is there a stock exchange
- Twitter hashtags are case-sensitive
- What causes bumps on the legs
- Religious belief must be rational
- Are you a good man
- What can I choose after the 10th ICSE
- What is unstable market
- Meditation throws out my gas problem
- Where is the Bhima Kali temple