How do I test the effectiveness of weeds
Weeds in the garden
Dandelions, clover, daisies, ground elder or yarrow: they and other weeds can quickly spread in the garden if they are not strictly controlled. Weeds in the garden, in the lawn or in the joints of the terrace often prove to be very stubborn. No matter how often you pluck, unwanted wild herbs can always be found in the lovingly tended flowerbed.
Total weed killers, applied generously, are not a good choice here, because they do not differentiate between weeds and cultivated plants, so that in the end you have removed the nettles, but also the ranunculus. So first you should try manual labor. Weed thoroughly and also make sure to remove all weeds with the roots so that no new plants develop from the remains. After a heavy downpour, the soil is usually so soft that weeding is easy and completely possible without special tools. Specialists like weed cutters help with the work.
If the weeds in the garden have already spread a lot, or if you want to destroy the weeds in the garden and not just keep them in check, you have to resort to harder means. The most environmentally friendly solution is boiling water. Simply pour over the weeds, let them dry and collect the dead weeds. The boiling water completely destroys the above-ground part of the plant. Another important remedy against weeds in the garden is to remove the flowers so that the herb cannot spread further via its seeds.
As a last resort to killing weeds in the garden or combating weeds in the lawn, there are various means of plant protection. Spray existing weeds such as ground grass, stinging nettle, thistle, couch grass, bindweed in a targeted manner with one of the Roundup® weed-free products that work completely root-deep or with the nature-identical and visually very quickly effective Celaflor® Naturen® weed-free. For example, spray stubborn weeds such as ground grass with the ready-to-use Roundup® Speed weed-free weed gun.
Only so-called lawn weed killers (such as Weedex or Anicon) or fertilizers with weed killers may be used in the lawn. This is understood to mean agents that can differentiate between lawns and weeds during treatment and thus do not damage the lawn.
Use weed killers only selectively on other garden areas and never on lawns, as this can cause massive damage: Total weed killers are very effective and do not differentiate between weeds and cultivated plants.
March to October
- How does predictive policing work PredPol
- You need SAT 2 for psychology
- People with BPD have emotions
- What is the best keyword in SEO
- Earn 20 a day online with no investment
- What is the value of 81 factorials
- How important is it to go to the gym
- Who is the first to design computer graphics
- Is eosin acidic or basic
- What math is there in climate change
- Are there any downsides to being optimistic
- What are the limitations of JMeter
- What's the best about yoga
- How do hackers in Bangladesh make money
- Prefer FIFA or FIFA Street
- Is there a standard American résumé?
- What is the Best Source for Learning Apigee
- Microsoft Access will be phased out
- What do you think of BASIS schools
- Have you ever lived with ghosts
- Why is equality important in a democracy 1
- Is the stock market in an upward trend
- When was the baseball game invented
- What happened to Welker in 2013