What is com files
Database of file extensions and file types
Do you ever have problems with unknown file types?
You are at the right place, we will help you solve them!
If you have gotten to this point, chances are that you have a problem with the COM file. To open the COM file or troubleshoot any other problem with the file, read the information on this page carefully.
Information about the COM
|Full name of the file||Manufacturer||popularity|
|Command Executable Format||Microsoft|
What is a COM file?
A COM file is an executable program that MS-DOS and Windows can run. It is saved in a binary format and is similar to an .EXE file, but differs in that it has a maximum size of about 64KB and has no header or metadata. COM files are often used for executing a set of instructions, while EXE files are used for fully developed programs.
Both DOS and Windows have used the ".Com" extension for many years, and the ".Com" extension should not be confused with the Internet name ".Com".
If a folder contains both EXE and COM files with the same filename (eG, run.Exe, and run.Com), the DOS or Windows command prompt will run the COM file if you enter the filename without the extension.
COMMAND.COM - The Windows shell program used by DOS and Windows 95, 98, and Me. It was replaced in cmd.Exe in later versions of Windows.
How do I open the COM file?
The most common problem when you can't open a COM file is curious - you don't have the appropriate application installed on your device. The solution is very simple, you just have to select one (or more) programs from the list on this page and install them with which you can open COM. After the successful installation, the computer should automatically connect the software you just installed to the COM file, which you cannot open.
Programs that open the COM file
Other problems with the COM
You downloaded one of the programs and installed it successfully and you still have the problem with the COM file? There could be several causes for this incident - here are a few reasons that are responsible for most of the problems with the COM: files
- The COM file that the problem relates to is damaged
- The file was not fully downloaded (please re-download the file from the same source or from the email attachment)
- In the "Windows directory" there is no corresponding connection between the COM file and the installed program for its operation
- The file is infected with a virus or malware
- The application that is responsible for the operation of the COM file does not have the necessary capacity on the PC or the necessary control elements have been installed to enable the program to start
All you have to do is enter the file extension, e.g. "pdf" or "mkv" - after clicking the button you will be redirected to the correct subpage - provided that we have this file type in our database.
- Metastatic cancer is always fatal
- What is irony what are some types
- What is a Nantucket Sleighride
- Why shouldn't parents write
- There are salmon in Lake Michigan
- Who has a soul
- Why do INTJs annoy people so often
- Which cultural needs does VR AR meet
- How does neoclassical realism explain Brexit
- Why are marshmallows called marshmallows
- What is the next big device
- How was your YouTube comment pinned
- Are insects self-conscious
- What are economic decisions about?
- Why is the cake hard
- How does a dish work
- What is x if 2x 2468
- How much did Apollo 15 cost in total
- What is a surprise secret wedding
- Can insects be classified as predators
- Are park grills clean enough for cooking
- Are audio hypnosis effective
- How to renew a Guatemalan passport
- What is half of 89
- Apple phones are becoming less and less popular
- How is Christmas celebrated in the Poles?
- Why is Islam sexist
- What is your experience with lingual braces
- How do you say wild in Indonesian
- Are brand new smartphones worth the money
- Computer monitors could be wireless
- What are the products of aluminum
- Where is Phuket located
- What are the best songs by the Bangtan Boys