Which Crossfit goals have you achieved?
Tips and information Everything about CrossFit
The first thing you notice about CrossFit is that everything has English names and therefore sounds pretty "hip" - or you only understand train station at first. It's not called a squat, but "squad". Or pull-ups are "pullups" here. And for CrossFit you don't go to a gym, you go to a "box" (which is a gym or a fitness room). The sport comes from America ...
Fit from head to toe
The main goal of CrossFit is to train every single muscle, i.e. your overall fitness. After regular practice in the box you should then have everything: strength, endurance, speed, agility, dexterity, coordination and and and ... All of this without training on equipment, there are only exercises with your own body weight or with " free weights "such as dumbbells, skipping rope or medicine balls.
The heart of every unit after the warm-up is the so-called "Workout of the Day" (WOD). There is then a very specific sequence of different exercises that are carried out in several rounds. The aim is to either do as many repetitions as possible or as many rounds as possible within a given time. And now comes another really interesting aspect: Many of the WODs actually have women's first names such as "Annie" or "Cindy". Cindy, for example, consists of 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, and 15 squats. This combination should be repeated as often as possible within 20 minutes.
And if you do not get out of breath with the "normal" workouts, then there is still the possibility of becoming a "hero". The CrossFit increase for particularly well trained athletes is called "hero workout" and is much more demanding. For example, you start with a 1.6 kilometer run, then you do 100 pull-ups, 200 push-ups and (as if that weren't enough) 300 more squats - all of this again for a limited period of time! Well, then have fun!
- How do I deal with an ISFJ
- How do I generate equivalent fractions
- Who is responsible for the water pollution
- Where can I buy Ethereum with INR
- What gift did Caspar give Jesus
- What exactly happens in a MUN committee
- What is the legal right of the tenant
- How environmentally conscious are Algerians
- What is the most successful conservative policy
- What do you mean by EVS
- What is the term of the policy
- Should get a degree in astrology
- How do I tune a bamboo flute
- Is Accutane safe for teenage girls
- What happened to Joe Budden
- Is miso soup vegetarian if not why
- How can I be successful in Upwork
- How do I get a friend from Quora
- Why do the poor always have tattoos?
- What happens in the Amity aptitude test
- What screams I'm a YouTuber
- What does Southpaw mean in cricket
- What is the best ringtone for girls
- Why is the Democratic Republic of the Congo undeveloped
- Which coaching center did you go to
- What does Scientology teach you
- What motels do hourly rates
- How big is life really
- How can we control water pollution
- You can go to jail for plagiarism
- What is Elton John's best album
- What do you know about Jordan
- What is the pH of baking soda