What do you see news
WhatsApp knows how much you're chatting - that's how you see the result
WhatsApp users exchange billions of messages with each other every day. We will show you how you can check how many messages you have already sent or received.
On average, more than 60 billion messages are sent via WhatsApp - every day. Users can check the messenger's chat statistics to see how high their own share is. It shows how many messages have been sent and received. Android users are at a disadvantage, however.
Because the statistics differ depending on the operating system: WhatsApp shows in both Android and iOS how many messages in total have been sent and received via the messenger. iOS users can also see statistics for each contact and group.
The numbers show, for example, whether you have received or sent more messages. Statistically speaking, women are more talkative than men in the chat app.
You can find out more WhatsApp facts in our statistics quiz - here you can guess!
How about your WhatsApp usage? How to find out:
This is how the WhatsApp statistics work on Android
Android users can find the list in the settings menu with the three vertically arranged dots in the upper right corner of the display. In the "Settings" click on "Data and memory usage". When you tap"Network usage" the overall statistics are displayed, including sent and received messages and calls as well as the data volume used. The statistics can be reset at the very bottom, i.e. the data is deleted.
Use the WhatsApp statistics in iOS
In iOS, the general statistics are in the "Settings"from WhatsApp at "Data and memory usage" to find. Click here "Network usage". All sent and received messages are listed there. The number of WhatsApp calls made and received can also be read, as can the data volume used.
If you want to know more, you have to go to "Data and memory usage" on "Memory usage" click. All contacts and groups can be found there with the number of messages. After tapping on the contact, there are further details such as the number of text messages, pictures, videos, audios, locations or documents. Tapping the contact again hides the information again.
The contacts are sorted in descending order according to the number of messages, but can also be sorted according to memory usage. To do this, simply tap the "Size" button at the bottom. This is especially useful when the storage space on the smartphone is tight and users want to sort out a few old chats.
- Can I smoke Mate Kraeuter
- Who are Europe's best growth marketers
- What are the cheapest flashlights
- Why is Indian music declining
- Buying a home saves you money
- Why is Premchand so famous
- Pregnenolone is fat soluble
- What is a tenth of a mile
- How do you say adult in German?
- Is the cricket ball unbreakable?
- What inspires you to do art projects
- Are Middle Ages and Middle Ages synonyms
- USC is a good school for marketing
- Can psychopaths process oxytocin
- There were extravagant men 100 years ago
- Internet faxing is safe and secure
- How much is the Monero crypto currency coin worth
- How do you say the same in Chinese
- Have Republicans ever done anything good
- What do you think of the Palestinians
- What is a stream in hydrology
- Is it moral to be empathetic?
- Who had the internet first
- How old is Karan Aujla