Which audio files does YouTube support
Add video and audio files in Sway
Add videos, audio clips and other recordings to your Sway to make it even more interactive and attractive. Do one of the following to add video or audio files to your Sway:
From File Explorer, drag video or audio files directly into your storyline.
Click on the menu bar Insert, and then click the drop-down menu Suggested. Choose your preferred content source like OneDrive, YouTube or Own device out. Highlight the video or audio file you want and drag it onto your storyline.
Note: The content sources shown in this illustration are currently available to users with Microsoft accounts (Hotmail, Live, or Outlook.com). The Sway content sources for commercial Office 365 users vary and can be controlled by your organization's IT administrator.
Click in Storyline the icon at the bottom of any existing map +, choose media and then Video, Audio or Upload out.
Supported file formats
Sway supports industry standard video file formats such as MP4 and MOV, as well as commonly used audio file formats such as MP3 and WAV. More information about the file size limits.
Would you like to embed video and audio from third party sources in your Sway? How to do it.
- God has a simple nature
- What are the things that control evolution?
- Who is the best resource for biohacking
- How do you treat retinoblastoma
- How wide is a typical man's penis
- Edible ink is food coloring
- Which pictures best show compassionate goodness
- At what level do people understand time
- How long can I store ground pork?
- What qualifies as a trap
- Why was the WWII bombing so imprecise
- Why is my phone heating up
- Why are there strikes
- What are some data governance tools
- England is bigger than Glasgow
- How can I buy Litecoin in Turkey
- What is linoleum made of
- Is Coinex safe to trade Forex
- What makes a good landscape photo
- Are you a startup 1
- Why do some people like to fold laundry
- How do you teach children to focus?
- What is the difference between nourishment and recovery
- Which areas would an IB diploma appreciate?